• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

not that mad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Yeah, I'd have bet a good chunk of change that USF wouldn't be bowling after that West Virginia loss. Given the turnaround since then, I have no major complaints about this season. I didn't think entering the season that USF had a prayer at a Big East title, so it would be pretty stupid to blame them for not winning one just because they were in contention later into the season than I expected.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Yeah, I'd have bet a good chunk of change that USF wouldn't be bowling after that West Virginia loss. Given the turnaround since then, I have no major complaints about this season. I didn't think entering the season that USF had a prayer at a Big East title, so it would be pretty stupid to blame them for not winning one just because they were in contention later into the season than I expected.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Great foundation to build off of....they have exceeded my hopes....I am a 8-5 guy-bowl win

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

Same here. I figured 6-6, 7-5 at best but - after the first two games - I did start to lower those expectations.

Going through a new coach is a learning experience for both fans and the team. And, looking at yesterday -

assuming we don't lose to Uconn, we're right back where we were previously with three conference losses.

The annoying thing is that this season was ripe for the picking, but we just didn't get it done. Oh well, next fall, y'all.

Archived