• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East still possible?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

so when do we start the NC talk?  ;D

"Well if Oregon loses four more games, Auburn loses three..."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  471
  • Days Won:  0

My man what Charlie Strong is doing up Louisville is spectacular.  They fact that he came into a bare cupboard and has won 4 games with this team is an accomplishment and the season isnt even over.  They have been in every game they lost besides Pitt.  I definitley feel better about a possible victory against USF this year then I did last thats for sure.  Not to mention Louisville has the 27th ranked recruiting class and he is getting all kinds of kids out of FLA,GA etc.  It wont be long before UL is back.  Thank god Kragthorpe is gone.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

My man what Charlie Strong is doing up Louisville is spectacular.  They fact that he came into a bare cupboard and has won 4 games with this team is an accomplishment and the season isnt even over.  They have been in every game they lost besides Pitt.  I definitley feel better about a possible victory against USF this year then I did last thats for sure.  Not to mention Louisville has the 27th ranked recruiting class and he is getting all kinds of kids out of FLA,GA etc.  It wont be long before UL is back.  Thank god Kragthorpe is gone.

I agree with you, I think Strong is going to be awesome in Louisville. And I hope he is, because obviously it's better for all the teams in the league to be competitive (except Rutgers, may they never win another game.). The difference between Louisville last year and Louisville this year is pretty obvious, and I think it would be getting more attention from Big East media if Syracuse hadn't made (so far) an even more dramatic turnaround.

But I like our chances next week nevertheless. :)

I agree.  I think we both like our chances which is how it should be.  Actually last year I was pretty sure we werent going to win.  This year I do like them though.  Especially at home.

Guest nybullsfan

I agree.  I think we both like our chances which is how it should be.  Actually last year I was pretty sure we werent going to win.  This year I do like them though.  Especially at home.

I was in the Ville 2 years ago for the debacle last time. You will see a very different Bulls team - one with a LOT more discipline, and a LOT less penalties.

This is also the year we slay our "White Whales" - you're going down.

That said, Let's all hope for a good competitive game with no major injuries!

Go Bulls! Beat the Cards!!!

• Content Count:  1,037

Here is how it'll go down:

Pitt loses 1

Syracuse loses 2

WVU loses 1

USF wins out and takes the Big East Championship outright. :)

• Content Count:  919

Pitt has to lose twice, and one of them has to be to USF.

Disciplined team with less penalties? didnt Rutgers score a touch down basically beacause of 3 consecutive penalties on USF last night?  I think USF is an okay team just as I think UL is an okay team this year thats why it should be a good game.

• Content Count:  7,040
  • Days Won:  11

Disciplined team with less penalties? didnt Rutgers score a touch down basically beacause of 3 consecutive penalties on USF last night?  I think USF is an okay team just as I think UL is an okay team this year thats why it should be a good game.

that unsportsmanlike penalty was bs

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,637
  • Days Won:  6

If it goes to a 3 or 4 way tie, none of us may be in the BCS standings - wonder what they would do then?  The BE may send the first unranked team to a BCS bowl.

Archived