• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will it ever end????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

the whole Ben Williams/Plancher era seems like it has been going on for 10 years..........im sure they are great at practice, im sure they are good blockers, im sure they never miss their assignments....but for gods sake i am so tired of the flippin 2 yard runs aand a pile of dust.....how the f*ck is Murray not getting the ball, how the f&ck is Shaw not playing(are we just burning his redshirt for nothing?)....sorry i dont mean to call out players but enough is f*ckin enough

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Murray needs to be a true starter and none of this 1a and 1b crap, and Shaw needs at least 5 touches a game.  Mo can come in to spell Murray when he needs a break but other than that it needs to be Murray with Shaw as a change of pace. 

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I've been saying this exact thing since my freshman year. There is no excuse for this. I don't care how much the coaches trust him. This 2 yards a carry clearly isn't cutting it.

Mo Plancher is BEN WILLIAMS 2.0!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

I keep seeng this crap about Murray not playing much today ... Did i just imagine that I heard on the radio that he had tweaked his ankle again early in the game? ... However, I have no freaking clue why Shaw wasn't utilized today.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

I keep seeng this crap about Murray not playing much today ... Did i just imagine that I heard on the radio that he had tweaked his ankle again early in the game? ... However, I have no freaking clue why Shaw wasn't utilized today.

This. Yes, I noticed Murray go out of the game limping and I told my gf "ah **** I think he just hurt his ankle again."

The best part about it is he has a bum ankle because Holtz needed him to prove his toughness against WKU by playing on a bad ankle for half the game. Nice one coach. Your tough runner is on the sideline with a tender ankle, joy.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Murray defintely came out limping badly. No idea where Shaw is. Pretty disappointed we are not seeing him.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

We get to see if Darrell Scott is any good or not next year  ;D

Im pretty pessimistic about this year, and that was before today

• Content Count:  6,574

This. Yes, I noticed Murray go out of the game limping and I told my gf "ah **** I think he just hurt his ankle again."

The best part about it is he has a bum ankle because Holtz needed him to prove his toughness against WKU by playing on a bad ankle for half the game. Nice one coach. Your tough runner is on the sideline with a tender ankle, joy.

One of Greg's blogs talked about Murray and having to prove his toughness to CSH.  Good one.

• Content Count:  4,078

I am so sick and tired of you clowns complaining about a walk on who worked hard and stayed out of trouble to play for this team.  To me guys like Williams are more impressive than guys with a lot of talent who underachieve and get into trouble.

Murray is my choice for starter but he is hurt and not running like he was earlier.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  6,991
  • Days Won:  12

amen

Archived