• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

SOUTH BEND, IN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I just booked a room for $69 a night at a hotel that is a block north of campus... it has great reviews and has its own kitchen... rates are sure to go up.

http://www.suburbanhotels.com/hotel-south_bend-indiana-IN305/Hotel-Map?country=US

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I just booked a room for $69 a night at a hotel that is a block north of campus... it has great reviews and has its own kitchen... rates are sure to go up.

http://www.suburbanhotels.com/hotel-south_bend-indiana-IN305/Hotel-Map?country=US

Looks like your hotel is o.k. Dixie  ;D  Something I do now regularly when I'm traveling:

Suburban Extended Stay Hotel South Bend

52825 In-933

South Bend, IN 46637

There are no bedbug encounters on record for this address.

http://bedbugregistry.com/hotel/IN/South-Bend/Suburban-Extended-Stay-Hotel-South-Bend

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Looks like your hotel is o.k. Dixie  ;D  Something I do now regularly when I'm traveling:

Suburban Extended Stay Hotel South Bend

52825 In-933

South Bend, IN 46637

There are no bedbug encounters on record for this address.

http://bedbugregistry.com/hotel/IN/South-Bend/Suburban-Extended-Stay-Hotel-South-Bend

I checked that too before booking, can't be too careful because those bastards will follow you home.

My friend said that Suburban Extended Stay just caught on that there is a football game on that day... apparently they still had the old date and just got wind that the date changed.

Anyone else have any luck booking in or around the campus other then me  ???

• Content Count:  7,521
  • Days Won:  10

I got a reservation at the Hampton Inn South Bend/Mishawaka, which is about 3.5 miles from the stadium.  For a 2-night stay it came to $221, including tax.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  12,469
  • Days Won:  25

Thursday and Friday booked in Chicago. Saturday in South Bend! Friday at Wrigley Field and Saturday at Notre Dame, priceless!

Sure hope ND's not a noon game...

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Thursday and Friday booked in Chicago. Saturday in South Bend! Friday at Wrigley Field and Saturday at Notre Dame, priceless!

Sure hope ND's not a noon game...

I wouldn't be concerned, if anything being a ND home game it's probably at 3:30.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

We'll probably stay with family in Indy and drive up game day. Depends on who goes up with us.

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Just an update on rooms...............they seem to be up in the $250 per night range.  Pretty much every hotel in the greater South Bend/Mishawaka area is pricing rooms in this range.  Good luck booking for everyone who is planning on going to the game! 

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

I am staying with family in the Michigan City area. But if i wasn't..... I would stay in Chicago and take the South Shore Line over for the game. They let you take a cooler and non glass alcohol on it while you ride.

Some other small towns that about 25 to 45 minutes away are Plymouth, IN; LaPorte, IN; Michigan City, IN; New Buffalo, MI

New Buffalo and Michigan City are on Lake Michigan and have some decent bars.

But Michigan City is on the South Shore line so you wouldn't have to drive over to the game...... because the parking sucks.

Archived