• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

at spring game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

lol a player's father wants to see his son play in the spring game? he's got 12 more games he can watch, when it counts.

sounds like people are just being lame. if people are standing, too bad. they should remember that and go buy tickets for better seats.

Well some of the grumblings i heard from behind were things like "I have never had to deal with this in my club seats"  "Im sure if they even have season tickets it's in the upper deck because that's all white trash can afford" 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

lol a player's father wants to see his son play in the spring game? he's got 12 more games he can watch, when it counts.

sounds like people are just being lame. if people are standing, too bad. they should remember that and go buy tickets for better seats.

It depends on who his son is.  If he is third string or worse, the Spring Game is probably his only chance to see playing time.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

TSA mismanaged the spring game, it also didn't help things to have the downpour that made things worse.  I would love for them to have a section for students only, as I have my own poor experience with some students at the game.  And why do they want everyone sitting facing the sun on the east side I will never know.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

TSA mismanaged the spring game, it also didn't help things to have the downpour that made things worse.  I would love for them to have a section for students only, as I have my own poor experience with some students at the game.  And why do they want everyone sitting facing the sun on the east side I will never know.

That is an understatement... they %&*#$% it up like normal.

Also the TPD was out brow beating students in our row that were throwing footballs and playing beer pong but said nothing to non-students that were doing the same thing. I found that a bit ridiculous since the students were not out of control. One of the cops told the group on the other side of us to lower the music which was dumb because I was like 10 feet away and could not even hear the music.

Other then that the game was awesome (not being sarcastic, I found the game enjoyable)

• Content Count:  203
  • Days Won:  0

I was also one of the 3 stanidng during the game, although I did get out there a little after it started. (Infamous Bull can vouch for me as he's one of my close friends)

The best part is that at no time did anyone ask politely or nicely. Just hurling insults and profanity.

The best comment was from some woman who said: "Hey your boyfriend is back, now you can stand again."

To which another woman yelled: "He's not gay b/c if he was he'd be respectful."

How much more narrow-minded could someone be? So I'm disrespectful, not b/c I'm standing, but b/c I'm not gay. Thats a first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love all the losers yelling at the SPRING GAME!!!

It's absolutely pathetic. I'll stand or sit or stand on my head or jump or whatever other thing I feel like doing b/c I have that right.

Until people realize that cheering is part of sports and being loud and supporting your team, standing or sitting, USF fans will never hit the bigtime in college sports...ever!

Let the ranting and namecalling begin! Bring it!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

The best part is that at no time did anyone ask politely or nicely.

Sounds like that didn't really matter, did it?:

I'll stand or sit or stand on my head or jump or whatever other thing I feel like doing b/c I have that right.

Gotta love this "Me First" generation ...

• Content Count:  203

Gotta love this "Me First" generation ...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

TV. The cameras are on the west side of the stadium. Gotta show a crowd for the rest of the world to see.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Wow, I'm just catching up on all this.  It was the friggin' spring game.  Save your energy for a real game to ***** about standing, TSA, marketing, students, etc.  Those of you that feel this strongly about such issues should set a meeting with USF athletics NOW to get it all out in the open so everyone is prepared for the season.  ******** on this board to each other (and maybe Eric) isn't really accomplishing anything other than dividing the base of true fans.

• Content Count:  959

It was run piss poor again. We had a large group and could not sit together. I asked the TSA guy who is the dumb ass making the decisions, he just shook his head. Also you guys are idiots for standing at a Spring Game----sorry

Archived