• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

at spring game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  203
  • Days Won:  0

It was run **** poor again. We had a large group and could not sit together. I asked the TSA guy who is the dumb *** making the decisions, he just shook his head. Also you guys are idiots for standing at a Spring Game----sorry

And you guys are idiots for complaining to the TSA guy that your large group couldn't sit together.

See it goes both ways. I can play that game too!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  959

I dont see how those go together, but ok.

Who were you cheering for ? I mean were you loud for one Bullls defense and not the other. Were you trying to get the Bulls to false start on offense ? Were you sad or happy when AJ love got hurt ? Next year tell me who you are rooting for so I can get a group together and go against you and stand and cheer loud.......

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

It was run piss poor again. We had a large group and could not sit together. I asked the TSA guy who is the dumb ass making the decisions, he just shook his head. Also you guys are idiots for standing at a Spring Game----sorry

Yeah im a total idiot for standing till the people in the rows in front of me sat down.  I should have remained seated and hurled profanity and threats of violence like the MENSA members behind me  ::)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

Gotta love this "Me First" generation ...

So what generation age of people are you referring to? What specific age range?

Not really an age range, but an attitude .... which you exemplify beautifully.

Last I checked, regardless of what "generation" I am in...whatever that means...I have just as much rights as every other tax paying American citizen.

Who said you didn't?

But then again, it's all "me first" as you so eloquently put it.

I eloquently put it and you're not so eloquesntly living up to it ..

I'm not some trash fan

Never called you one.

but I will enjoy the game as I feel necessary.

Of course you will and damned if it inconveniences anyone else ...

(Me First right?)

You catch on quicker than I expected...

I find it so amazing how some people on this board feel that their Green American Dollars are so much more valuable and important than others. Last I checked, a $10 bill is a $10 bill everywhere in America. The $$$$$$ I spend on USF Football tickets is all minted in the same building as every other USF fans. Unless I'm missing something.

Where did anyone on this board say their dollars were more valuable and important than yours? .... Maybe I missed that.

I will behave and act accordingly or how I feel is necessary since I'm part of the "ME FIRST" generation.

You DO catch on fast ...

Thanks and have a great day.

Wil do .... you too!

It was run piss poor again. We had a large group and could not sit together. I asked the TSA guy who is the dumb ass making the decisions, he just shook his head. Also you guys are idiots for standing at a Spring Game----sorry

Yeah im a total idiot for standing till the people in the rows in front of me sat down.

BD, just curious, did you even ask them to sit down before standing up?

Yeah im a total idiot for standing till the people in the rows in front of me sat down.

Nope, I had no reason to ask them to sit when they have the right to stand and i have working legs that allow me to stand too.  If for some reason i couldn't stand i would certainly ask them in a respectful manner and explain my situation for not being able to stand.  Say for example Grateful dad was sitting behind me i would certainly understand his situation and would ask others in front of me to please take that into consideration since he physically is not able to stand to see over them, or me for that matter.  Im not a demanding person, i go with the flow and at the start of the game the rows in front of me were standing so i stood up to see with no expectation to stand for the entire game, for some people that were perfectly able to move about this was too much, everyone in front of them had to succumb to their will or basically be harassed.     

• Content Count:  1,390

lol a player's father wants to see his son play in the spring game? he's got 12 more games he can watch, when it counts.

sounds like people are just being lame. if people are standing, too bad. they should remember that and go buy tickets for better seats.

It depends on who his son is.  If he is third string or worse, the Spring Game is probably his only chance to see playing time.

Nope, this is someone everyone would know and has started numerous games in his career here.

lol a player's father wants to see his son play in the spring game? he's got 12 more games he can watch, when it counts.

sounds like people are just being lame. if people are standing, too bad. they should remember that and go buy tickets for better seats.

It depends on who his son is.  If he is third string or worse, the Spring Game is probably his only chance to see playing time.

Nope, this is someone everyone would know and has started numerous games in his career here.

Last name starts and ends with the same letter.......

Nope, I had no reason to ask them to sit when they have the right to stand and i have working legs that allow me to stand too.  If for some reason i couldn't stand i would certainly ask them in a respectful manner and explain my situation for not being able to stand.  Say for example Grateful dad was sitting behind me i would certainly understand his situation and would ask others in front of me to please take that into consideration since he physically is not able to stand to see over them, or me for that matter.

I got it .... Your major problem really wasn't with what they were asking but how they were asking. I'm not condoning at all the way they were reportedly acting, but there could have been a "Grateful Dad" back there in the group but that's still no excuse for not at least trying a less confrontational way to get you guys down ... and, for the record, I've got no problem standing at certain times of a game  ..... or when people in fornt of me are standing and I can't see otherwise but I'll try to get them to sit down if I'm catching **** and it's not a crucial part of the game, IMO.

Im not a demanding person, i go with the flow and at the start of the game the rows in front of me were standing so i stood up to see with no expectation to stand for the entire game, for some people that were perfectly able to move about this was too much, everyone in front of them had to succumb to their will or basically be harassed.

Weel, someone's will was going to be succumbed to in that situation, it was just a matter of whose ....   

• Content Count:  4,738

there were open seats everywhere.  stop being babies.

yea there were about 60k empty seats....all blocked off

Archived