• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

at spring game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Not enough seats open for the crowd.  I guess that's a good thing unless you can't find a seat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738

Lower section of one side filled.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

How much does the lower half of that side hold.  It looks like there was a little more than the lower half of the lower bowl, I saw some people in the upper half of lower bowl.

• Content Count:  808

We just returned. I finally got to be a front row observer for the whole sit down/stand up controversy. 3 guys refused to sit down even though about 30 people were yelling at them. I heard the guy tell the girl beside him that they were only standing up to make a point.  We had our 8 month old with us, and there were no other seats available so we had to leave early. Thanks guys. Hope you got your point across

• Content Count:  2,307

I'm here, they opened the second level for the second half.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

We just returned. I finally got to be a front row observer for the whole sit down/stand up controversy. 3 guys refused to sit down even though about 30 people were yelling at them. I heard the guy tell the girl beside him that they were only standing up to make a point.  We had our 8 month old with us, and there were no other seats available so we had to leave early. Thanks guys. Hope you got your point across

I'll preface this by saying I don't have kids.... why the heck would you have an 8 month old with you? Not saying the guys shouldn't have sat down... they should have... but isn't that what babysitters are for?

• Content Count:  808

I'll preface this by saying I don't have kids.... why the heck would you have an 8 month old with you? Not saying the guys shouldn't have sat down... they should have... but isn't that what babysitters are for?

You volunteering?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

You volunteering?

Lord no....  ;D You wouldn't want me watching your child.... I'm not diaper friendly.

Sorry I wasn't trying to specifically go after you... it's been a question I've asked myself more than once when people on here talk of taking  kids under 2 to a game.... The child isn't going to remember it... or probably be able to pay attention and understand... I just don't understand why you would take a child into an environment that can be very hot and uncomfortable much of the time as well as very loud.

That being said, I know of a couple of good babysitters in the Brandon area. If you'd like specifics PM me.  :D

• Content Count:  1,079

I saw three or four guys get asked to sit down right as the game started. They refused cause the seats were soaked after the little rain we got.

Archived