• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From Sanders Facebook

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

Ace Sanders

Bra idk what da hell ima do now.

And BUB i already kno yall up there trippin off coach leavitt....man dat ;;;; dne threw me all off...im still commin up there this weekend on a official....somebody better have some answers cause im askin questions like a b@@.

English

Brother, I do not know what the heck I am going to do now. And Back-up-*****, I already know you all are up there fretting Coach Leavitt's departure. Shucks, that threw me off a little bit. I am still making the trip there this weekend for my official visit. I sincerely hope someone has answers to many of the questions I will have.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Ace Sanders

And BUB i already kno yall up there trippin off coach leavitt....man dat ;;;; dne threw me all off...im still commin up there this weekend on a official....somebody better have some answers cause im askin questions like a b@@.

English

Brother, I do not know what the heck I am going to do now. And Back-up-*****, I already know you all are up there fretting Coach Leavitt's departure. Shucks, that threw me off a little bit. I am still making the trip there this weekend for my official visit. I sincerely hope someone has answers to many of the questions I will have.

Coach Joe Kinnan at Bradenton Manatee is a big supporter of Leavitt and the reason the Bulls had the access to their athletes.  I hope Skip gets down there soon to bond with Coach Kinnan, it would do a world of good.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

How long ago was that posted?  Says he's goign up this weekend for an official, well his official should be done with.

I think this was posted before we got Skip

EDIT:  must be old, just check his page, and here's his latest update.

just got back 4rm one official visit to USF and got some questions answerd, coach holtz is very cool dude!!!!!

• Content Count:  1,985

Jesus, thanks for interpreting..  I thought maybe he was one key off on his fingers or something.  Wow..

• Content Count:  292

some of you peeps need to get a life and stop worrying about every minute thing

• Content Count:  849

Ace Sanders

English

Dang man, how are you gonna copy my post and not give me any credit for it? Its not a big deal or anything but I posted that on a scout premium board

• Content Count:  684

Sweet Baby Jesus, that football player has an incredibly intelligent diction. I hope he doesn't have to right too many of his own papers in English 101 and 102!

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Ace Sanders

English

HAHAHA.. That just brought up memories of the Airplane movies:

Pt1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRDOp6zypbM

Pt2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfzHjoRBbVA

• Content Count:  178

That is how kids talk on the web.  Hell, many of them write that way to each other.  This does not mean that he does not know how to speak or write.  

Archived