• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From Sanders Facebook

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus, thanks for interpreting..  I thought maybe he was one key off on his fingers or something.  Wow..

LMAO.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,430
  • Days Won:  3

Sweet Baby Jesus, that football player has an incredibly intelligent diction. I hope he doesn't have to right too many of his own papers in English 101 and 102!

You're joking right?

• Content Count:  1,027

if he decides to come to usf, his first class of the fall better be freshman english.

I agree, unless USF starts offering a course titled: "Social Networking and the Student-Athlete: Put the #@$% Cell Phone Down"

• Content Count:  2,558

Ace Sanders

Bra idk what da hell ima do now.

And BUB i already kno yall up there trippin off coach leavitt....man dat ;;;; dne threw me all off...im still commin up there this weekend on a official....somebody better have some answers cause im askin questions like a b@@.

English

Brother, I do not know what the heck I am going to do now. And Back-up-*****, I already know you all are up there fretting Coach Leavitt's departure. Shucks, that threw me off a little bit. I am still making the trip there this weekend for my official visit. I sincerely hope someone has answers to many of the questions I will have.

Dang man, how are you gonna copy my post and not give me any credit for it? Its not a big deal or anything but I posted that on a scout premium board

I don't know where it came from, it was sent to me in an email and I found it quite comical, everyone apparently rss posted this on the internetz, my bad, if it was your work it was funny

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Im guessing we can count out Notre Dame as our competition for him.  Holy crap how do these kids get into USF? 

my confidence in my BA from USF goes down everyday. 

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Ace Sanders

And BUB i already kno yall up there trippin off coach leavitt....man dat ;;;; dne threw me all off...im still commin up there this weekend on a official....somebody better have some answers cause im askin questions like a b@@.

English

Brother, I do not know what the heck I am going to do now. And Back-up-*****, I already know you all are up there fretting Coach Leavitt's departure. Shucks, that threw me off a little bit. I am still making the trip there this weekend for my official visit. I sincerely hope someone has answers to many of the questions I will have.

Dang man, how are you gonna copy my post and not give me any credit for it? Its not a big deal or anything but I posted that on a scout premium board

I thought that was a little too smooth for ajusf16!  Now I know.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Im guessing we can count out Notre Dame as our competition for him.  Holy crap how do these kids get into USF? 

According to Rivals he has a 3.0 GPA. ;D

• Content Count:  849

Ace Sanders

English

I don't know where it came from, it was sent to me in an email and I found it quite comical, everyone apparently rss posted this on the internetz, my bad, if it was your work it was funny

No worries, I thought you got it from the scout board

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

According to Rivals he has a 3.0 GPA. ;D

Amazing! Mama, you know if had to take the NY regents exams in high school, he would have no chance.  Im guessins that GPA would be no where near 3.0 either.  

• Content Count:  1,981

Just 'cause the guy writes like that on Facebook doesn't mean he writes essays, or talks like that in class.  ::)

Archived