• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From Sanders Facebook

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Ace Sanders

Bra idk what da hell ima do now.

And BUB i already kno yall up there trippin off coach leavitt....man dat ;;;; dne threw me all off...im still commin up there this weekend on a official....somebody better have some answers cause im askin questions like a b@@.

English

Brother, I do not know what the heck I am going to do now. And Back-up-*****, I already know you all are up there fretting Coach Leavitt's departure. Shucks, that threw me off a little bit. I am still making the trip there this weekend for my official visit. I sincerely hope someone has answers to many of the questions I will have.

This kid is going to have real trouble in English when he gets to college

• Content Count:  2,523

Just goes to show you, that even when some get the biggest gift possible (CJL's firing), they'll still have to cry about something.  LOL  A hs player's ilanguage?  ROTF  No offense, but commenting on a high school kids jargon reflects much worse on the person doing so than the person who wrote it.  Are we USF or the 4H club? 

• Content Count:  2,726

this is not a few words like "groovy" or "far out" or "23 skiddoo" or "awesome" or "cowabunga", this is a WHOLE **** CONVERSATION in nothing but slang!

What does it bring to question?  It brings to question the writers ability to even SPELL.  

Not to mention, if this kid actually talks like that, then he is going to need some serious help to eventually get a job in the REAL world.  

To me...this is just terrible.  Every time I see someone write like this I immediately cringe.  

It's just not how intelligent people talk...what AT ALL in that post could make me think he's intelligent?

And don't give me the whole, "he's learned how to speak a different language" crap.  He should have learned how to speak ENGLISH first.

ugh...people these days...

GO BULLS!!!

I feel sorry for you.  I know for sure that the real world does not fit into your tiny little box.

I don't live in a tiny little box SaltyBulls, I travel all over the world with my job...been doing so for 5 years.

And I don't encounter people that talk like this AND can be articulate when speaking.  

Hey man, its just my opinion.  I DON'T LIKE IT.  lol

Thats all...  

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  849

Ace Sanders

Bra idk what da hell ima do now.

And BUB i already kno yall up there trippin off coach leavitt....man dat ;;;; dne threw me all off...im still commin up there this weekend on a official....somebody better have some answers cause im askin questions like a b@@.

English

Brother, I do not know what the heck I am going to do now. And Back-up-*****, I already know you all are up there fretting Coach Leavitt's departure. Shucks, that threw me off a little bit. I am still making the trip there this weekend for my official visit. I sincerely hope someone has answers to many of the questions I will have.

i'm pretty sure "BUB" refers to Mistral "Ali Bubba" Raymond, who, like Ace, is from Manatee County.

don't know where you got "Back-up-B****" from.

I know he was probably referring to one of his friends I just switched it up with a term on urban dictionary to make it a little funnier

• Content Count:  2,558

I found it funny, so nanny nanny boo boo

• Content Count:  2,523

For the record, I'm not a fan of folks talking like that either, but I realize that it's a subculture that I don't live in, but as long as he can exist properly in my world (moving the chains), then I can live with him talking jibberish on his own time...

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

this is not a few words like "groovy" or "far out" or "23 skiddoo" or "awesome" or "cowabunga", this is a WHOLE **** CONVERSATION in nothing but slang!

What does it bring to question?  It brings to question the writers ability to even SPELL.  

Not to mention, if this kid actually talks like that, then he is going to need some serious help to eventually get a job in the REAL world.  

To me...this is just terrible.  Every time I see someone write like this I immediately cringe.  

It's just not how intelligent people talk...what AT ALL in that post could make me think he's intelligent?

And don't give me the whole, "he's learned how to speak a different language" crap.  He should have learned how to speak ENGLISH first.

GO BULLS!!!

I feel sorry for you.  I know for sure that the real world does not fit into your tiny little box.

I don't live in a tiny little box SaltyBulls, I travel all over the world with my job...been doing so for 5 years.

And I don't encounter people that talk like this AND can be articulate when speaking.  

Thats all...  

GO BULLS!!!

you mean traveling for your job you dont run into 18 year old high schoolers who use slang terms to communicate?

some of you would be extremely disappointed to have a conversation with the vast majority of our football team. Its a facebooks status not an english paper. This kid has a 3.0 GPA in HS and will do JUST FINE at USF.

• Content Count:  2,726

you mean traveling for your job you dont run into 18 year old high schoolers who use slang terms to communicate?

some of you would be extremely disappointed to have a conversation with the vast majority of our football team. Its a facebooks status not an english paper. This kid has a 3.0 GPA in HS and will do JUST FINE at USF.

I hear you man, but I still don't like it.  Just my opinion sorry.  I know I couldn't have a conversation with most of the football team.  And that makes me sad.  Cause they represent the same University I attended, and studied at.  Therefor they should be able to speak like an intelligent human being.  lol

Whatever, lets just look past this and just sign him. 

lol

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

GO BULLS!!!

Thats all...  

GO BULLS!!!

Yeah, i highly doubt that this kid talks like this when doing school work, or talking with older adults.  

So he talks slang on facebook, is it really this big of a deal?

Archived