• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be thankful you play Miami at RJS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Let me clarify, its not the UM students or the older boosters (we encountered both yesterday and they are fine) its the other 95% that comprise their fan base that are for the most part non-college grads from South Florida who are the worst kind of bandwagon fans, very trashy.  The mall was so destroyed after the game it was unbelievable.  We've had sold out games with tons of fans from USF and Texas and in no way did the carnage compare in any way shape or form. 

Its just flat out disrespectful to come onto someones campus and leave it looking the way UM fans did.  I may dislike USF and want to beat you guys on the field, but I respect the good work that USF does as a university and would never think of leaving one piece of garbage on your campus just as I am sure the majority of you feel the same towards UCF. 

I left my beer bottles on your campus. Plus I pissed on your Parking Garage

way to show no class

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

If you have seats in 125, please do not sell them to Miami fans. Cincy fans were bad enough this weekend...actually, I am not sure if UM fans could be that much worse.

• Content Count:  5,241

The funny thing about Miami is, 90% of their fans never set foot on their campus or were ever enrolled! Its just people in the area clinging to the college football team in their community. Obviously it has its disadvantages and advantages.

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I think the best thing USF can do is knock Miami out of the ACC tittle game because we dont want those fans to be at RJS for two weeks in a row.

How can USF do that?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

I think the best thing USF can do is knock Miami out of the ACC tittle game because we dont want those fans to be at RJS for two weeks in a row.

How can USF do that?

One of the tie breakers for the ACC division winner, I think, has to do with, rankings ...

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Must be a Florida thing in general, I've heard horror stories about UF fans too, but luckily they're too smug to play anyone else in a road game, save for their one every other year trip to Tally.

I loved the FSU fans. But that goes back to my argument about their dry stadium, and it might have just been shock that they were all quieted by.

USF game attendees do a great job of making RJS a landfill on their own. I surely enjoy stopping my car every 30 feet to kick bottles out of the way.

UCF gets major props from me because they at least have crews with golf carts roaming around and they set up these cardboard box trashcans with bags every 10 feet, and are frequently changing them. I'd have liked if RJS could do something similar, the whole "one 55 gallon drum every 300 yards, and never empty it" premise is kinda lacking.

As far as fans....UM gets the win for most douchebaggery. I happened to go to the DJ Tiesto concert on Friday night which was in the UCF Arena (and was great if you're into trance/progressive electronic music), and there were quite a few UM people sporting shirts there...everyone got along.

We stayed at some place off 192 in Kissimmee since our friend's brother owned it, and on Saturday there were these miami douches TP'ing their villa (converted condos)...needless to say this girl who can hold her own went off on them. They were typical snobby white guys from Miami, and resembled NJ guidos. Classy.

I surely took alot of crap from UCF fans being one of the only USF fans there at 7am last year tailgating with my brother, but they don't compare in the slightest to the Miami people...I almost dread 11/28, knowing they're all gonna come out of the woodwork.

• Content Count:  639

I happened to go to the DJ Tiesto concert on Friday night which was in the UCF Arena (and was great if you're into trance/progressive electronic music), and there were quite a few UM people sporting shirts there...everyone got along.

I surely took alot of crap from UCF fans being one of the only USF fans there at 7am last year tailgating with my brother, but they don't compare in the slightest to the Miami people...I almost dread 11/28, knowing they're all gonna come out of the woodwork.

I was at the Tiesto show Friday night also, great show

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

By the way, "Thugs" don't generally attend UM. Its generally a bunch of extremely wealthy spoiled kids good at running their mouths.

I can attest to this, as a Miami grad student for the past 5 years. Most Miami "fans" NEVER went to the school. They're area fans, which is where the "thug" image comes from (besides the football team itself, which stands in stark contrast to the majority of UM students). This is the worst bandwagon school in the state, possibly in the nation. Miami "fans" are far as the eye can see when the team is winning, but suddenly absent when the going gets tough.

Any state with huge schools have bandwagon fans that did not attend the school.  Florida, Ohio, Alabama, are all ones I've seen first hand.  It's especially bad for states/areas that have limited access to an NFL team.

• Content Count:  6,928

If you have seats in 125, please do not sell them to Miami fans. Cincy fans were bad enough this weekend...actually, I am not sure if UM fans could be that much worse.

since my family is in sec 125 i agree

• Content Count:  2,558

Saw Tiesto in Madrid, was an amazing show

Archived