• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be thankful you play Miami at RJS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,478
  • Days Won:  43

First I want to say that UCF had a good effort for most of that game against Miami. I was pulling for you all as I am sick up Miami's so called swagger. I have no doubt that there fan base is going to be an issue to deal with later this year. I think the best thing USF can do is knock Miami out of the ACC tittle game because we dont want those fans to be at RJS for two weeks in a row.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

every team has the same issues, after the West Va game it was embarrassing to hear some of the people talking in front of children

IN NY they are complete asshats

FSU treated everyone with us very well

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

My comment is in no way intended to offend the transplants but the reason FSU fans are decent is Tallahassee and Pensecola are essentially southern Georgia. Go to a UGA Bulldogs game, sure they have nut jobs like every fan base but they generally treat all with southern hospitality. GO south of I-10 and most of the state is Northern Transplants. Sure rednecks can be rednecks, but typically in mixed company that behavior is just not accepted.

• Content Count:  2,558

rednecks>thugs

• Content Count:  65

For the most part every school has their share of bad apples, UCF and USF included.  It's just that UM seems to be overrun with thug fans that have absolutely no affiliation with the school.  UF has a lot of unaffiliated fans too but they don't behave like what I saw yesterday.

• Content Count:  4,501

For the most part every school has their share of bad apples, UCF and USF included.  It's just that UM seems to be overrun with thug fans that have absolutely no affiliation with the school.  UF has a lot of unaffiliated fans too but they don't behave like what I saw yesterday.

UF came to play at UCF ?  I must have missed that earth shattering event.  UF play a team with a pulse at their place.  Hard to imagine.

• Content Count:  4,738

And not on your campus.  They have by far the worst fan base in this state, the cliches are accurate a bunch of thugs who left our campus an utter disaster. 

I'll be pulling for USF in any future meetings with Miami.  They are a complete disgrace. 

Awfully funny coming from the folks who made the RJS parking lots their own personal landfill after their first game in Tampa.....

cant be any different than the landfill our students leave every game at RJS

• Content Count:  13

gotta agree with Orlando man.....Miami fans were bad when we went to play them in '05.....was in the band and was gettin cups thrown at us from from top level of stadium....and i didn't see it but supposedly a beer bottle too.....worst i have experienced....maybe they be better when they come to us

In total agreement! I was a SunDoll at the time...and we had little children...specifically a 3 year old boy flicking us off while driving up on the bus...Also, we weren't even allowed to be on the field for the fear of danger...we had to be in the upper deck of the stands to stay "safe"...and got rained on, Lil...

But yea...I'm not really looking forward to their fans  :-\

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I was in Orlando this past weekend for my bachelor party at HHN and our hotel was full of Miami fans... since I'm a Dolphins fan I got along with some but the rest once they saw my Bulls gear cranked up the obnoxiousness and a few made some snide remarks about the Cincy game, Grothe, or the 05 game. On the flip side I ran into a mess of UCiF fans over the course of the weekend that wanted to take a pop shot at me as well so lets just say that I had my head on a swivel all night / weekend.

Let me just say this when the UM game rolls around everyone needs to understand that 90% of their fans are douches and chances are you will not run into that 10% that is civil. My rule of thumb for that game will be to be "Respecta-Bull" until "fired on".  ;)

Archived