• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be thankful you play Miami at RJS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bulls will not do well against this miami team

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

bulls will not do well against this miami team

Miami worries me too. Word on the street down here, and on the UM football team (I have a UM football player in one of my classes) is that their biggest fear for the rest of their season for a loss is at USF. They view it as a trap game, a game that we'll be playing 110% for and they know we have the talent to win if they're not playing at the top of their game. That tells me they'll be more than ready, they're not going to overlook us. We will truly have to be BETTER than Miami to beat them; there will be no catching them off guard. They really think we're a good team after seeing what we did to FSU when they barely escaped FSU at the last minute.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

I am really not as sold on Miami as a lot of people are.  I think if we can come out and put consistent pressure on Harris and smash him a couple of times, he will make some stupid mistakes.  I think we have a good chance of winning this one.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

not totally worried about miami. they've been about as inconsistent as we've been in the past, but they've pulled out some wins. honestly, i'd have to see how they'll do in the next couple of games first.

after seeing their performance against UCF, i can tell you we have a good shot at winning. ucf's defense gave them some fits, and ours is head and shoulders above ucf, so i think our defense could have another stellar fsu-like performance, and this time we'll have the home crowd behind us, not just 14,000 roadtrippers.

i do hope by that time we have some more good wins under our belts and i want to be positive and say we'll recover from the cincy loss and mature as a team, and only get better as the season goes along.

Archived