• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Be thankful you play Miami at RJS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  65
  • Days Won:  0

And not on your campus.  They have by far the worst fan base in this state, the cliches are accurate a bunch of thugs who left our campus an utter disaster. 

I'll be pulling for USF in any future meetings with Miami.  They are a complete disgrace. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  260

I saw quite a few UCF fans making the U logo with their middle fingers. Now that's classy.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Fans from the state of Florida in general tend to have a problem with class. FIU, Miami, UCF, UF, Dolphins, Bucs.... that said, I felt the FSU fans were impressive despite losing to USF. That's the first team in Florida we've beaten whose fans didn't make lewd gestures or shout obnoxiousness afterwards. I haven't been on the receiving end of USF fan classlessness, and I'd like to think that it's less than other places, but I have seen some bad apples from our extended fanbase being pretty obnoxious too. Not in the past couple of years, though. Maybe that "Be Respect-a-Bull" campaign is paying off!

• Content Count:  1,251

gotta agree with orlando man.....miami fans were bad when we went to play them in '05.....was in the band and was gettin cups thrown at us from from top level of stadium....and i didn't see it but supposedly a beer bottle too.....worst i have experienced....maybe they be better when they come to us

• Content Count:  880

And not on your campus.  They have by far the worst fan base in this state, the cliches are accurate a bunch of thugs who left our campus an utter disaster. 

I'll be pulling for USF in any future meetings with Miami.  They are a complete disgrace. 

Awfully funny coming from the folks who made the RJS parking lots their own personal landfill after their first game in Tampa.....

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Having spet most of my life in Miami (and thankfully not one moment as a Canes fan), I can honestly say that my only problem with Canes fans is that there are only a handful that are actual fans through thick and thin, while more than half are only in it for the good times. In '05, I was actually sitting right behind the UM bench when we played at the OB, surrounded by decent knowledgeable sports fans. Now UM stundents (again, almost all not true fans) are another story. My wife described the scene to me in the OB ladies room with girls passed out in puddles of piss and vomit... now thats class. It was good to se that old POS building come down. By the way, "Thugs" don't generally attend UM. Its generally a bunch of extremely wealthy spoiled kids good at running their mouths.

By the way, "Thugs" don't generally attend UM. Its generally a bunch of extremely wealthy spoiled kids good at running their mouths.

I can attest to this, as a Miami grad student for the past 5 years. Most Miami "fans" NEVER went to the school. They're area fans, which is where the "thug" image comes from (besides the football team itself, which stands in stark contrast to the majority of UM students). This is the worst bandwagon school in the state, possibly in the nation. Miami "fans" are far as the eye can see when the team is winning, but suddenly absent when the going gets tough.

• Content Count:  65

Let me clarify, its not the UM students or the older boosters (we encountered both yesterday and they are fine) its the other 95% that comprise their fan base that are for the most part non-college grads from South Florida who are the worst kind of bandwagon fans, very trashy.  The mall was so destroyed after the game it was unbelievable.  We've had sold out games with tons of fans from USF and Texas and in no way did the carnage compare in any way shape or form. 

Its just flat out disrespectful to come onto someones campus and leave it looking the way UM fans did.  I may dislike USF and want to beat you guys on the field, but I respect the good work that USF does as a university and would never think of leaving one piece of garbage on your campus just as I am sure the majority of you feel the same towards UCF. 

Its just flat out disrespectful to come onto someones campus and leave it looking the way UM fans did.  I may dislike USF and want to beat you guys on the field, but I respect the good work that USF does as a university and would never think of leaving one piece of garbage on your campus just as I am sure the majority of you feel the same towards UCF. 

Well-put, sir.

• Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Let me clarify, its not the UM students or the older boosters (we encountered both yesterday and they are fine) its the other 95% that comprise their fan base that are for the most part non-college grads from South Florida who are the worst kind of bandwagon fans, very trashy.  The mall was so destroyed after the game it was unbelievable.  We've had sold out games with tons of fans from USF and Texas and in no way did the carnage compare in any way shape or form. 

I left my beer bottles on your campus. Plus I pissed on your Parking Garage

Archived