• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are we ranked in Top 25 tomorrow?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

if we arent ranked ill be convinced the voters are out to destroy the big east

***** that Pitt is going to blemish today with a loss to NC St.

why wouldnt they? its what they do, every time you think they are going to be back to respectability, they lose a game they shouldnt... never count on them again

really sucks though that the big east is blown 4th quarter leads by wvu and uconn away from having 4 ranked 4-0 teams tomorrow

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

Wow I was going to say no based on the first 3 games/strength of schedule.  Then again, I don't know why I am thinking about that since many other teams in the top 25 benefit from such...

• Content Count:  1,241

Wow I was going to say no based on the first 3 games/strength of schedule.  Then again, I don't know why I am thinking about that since many other teams in the top 25 benefit from such...

we are 4-0 with a road win over the #18 team

if that doesnt get you ranked there is serious bias in play, especially considering how many teams with losses are ranked

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Who cares. Just keep winning.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I was thinking just outside the top 25. Beat Cuse, get into the top 25 and then during the bye week get bumped into the top 20 with other teams losing to set up top 20 showdown with Cincy

• Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

I was thinking just outside the top 25. Beat Cuse, get into the top 25 and then during the bye week get bumped into the top 20 with other teams losing to set up top 20 showdown with Cincy

This is more along the lines of what I would think...  With all the topsy-turvy action going on though who knows maybe we could crack top 25.

• Content Count:  2,016

This is what I was thinking.  After all what the voters are going to see is that USF beat a 2-2 FSU team. Not that impressive, to those in the Midwest and West Coast.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

USF played well enough to deserve the ranking - they outplayed FSU in all aspects of the game, except special teams.  Unfortunately the blown kick coverage and awful kicking game make the game look a bit less than that whooping it was.  We will see.  I am hopeful we will be ranked. 

I am more interested in how many mini-season packages USF will sale Monday morning.  Tampa - the biggest bandwagon sports city in America.

• Content Count:  8,159

This is what I was thinking.  After all what the voters are going to see is that USF beat a 2-2 FSU team. Not that impressive, to those in the Midwest and West Coast.

You mean those in the Midwest and West Coast who saw FSU go to BYU and whip the pants off them?

I say we get as high as 22 or 21 in the Coaches, and maybe 24-25 in the AP.

• Content Count:  4,210

I wouldn't be surprised to be as high as the upper teens.  FSU jumped to 18 by beating byu.  Houston jumped to 17 by beating ok st.  a one loss Wash. got ranked by beating usc.  etc, etc.  No way usf is not ranked.  no way.

Archived