• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are we ranked in Top 25 tomorrow?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

set up top 20 showdown with Cincy

Would've been great for a saturday night game.  Would've loved to have been on ESPN gameday.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scherdin

There were a lot of upsets this week, but I think we might fall a little short.  Most of the teams in front of us also won (Oregon, Iowa, etc.)

Ranked in Top 25?

Been there and done that.

Let's play football.

I agree, who cares! Let's beat up on the Orangemen and get ready for the big game against Cinncy!

• Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  0

I have a sinking feeling they will rank us 25.  Mainly due to the fact that they want to hype up the thursday night game vs cinci.  If we are not ranked and beat cuse I wouldnt be suprised to see us in the teens because it helps ESPN to have us highly ranked against cincy.  Remember its all about money not about who the best teams are, if they can hype a match up it gives them more exposure.  Personally I dont care if we are ranked or not this week, I just want to keep winning, taking care of business on the feild. 

I have a sinking feeling they will rank us 25.  Mainly due to the fact that they want to hype up the thursday night game vs cinci.  If we are not ranked and beat cuse I wouldnt be suprised to see us in the teens because it helps ESPN to have us highly ranked against cincy.  Remember its all about money not about who the best teams are, if they can hype a match up it gives them more exposure. 

Right because ESPN has THAT much control over 60+ journalists who work for news organizations.

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Ranked #29.  Probably for the best.  Beating the Orange is all that matters.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

rather we fly under the radar as long as possible but a win vs cincy gets us ranked

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

When we win at Syracuse and have a bye, we'll be top 25 for Cincy.  Then we need to crush them, rankings aside.

Archived