• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF football collections

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

I have a few somewhat obscure USF football collections that my wife thinks are a bit strange. I was wondering if I am the only one or if others out there collect the same junk I do. If you do collect this stuff, from what dates does your collection start? Any different collections?

USF Football schedule posters --> 2003 – Present

USF Football schedule magnets --> 2005 – Present

USF Football season tickets --> 2005 – Present

USF bowl tickets -->all USF bowl games

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,024
  • Days Won:  469

Wow, this will be a fun thread.

While I have auctioned some of my stuff off over the years to help pay for the site, I probably have about 6 large U-haul boxes full of stuff in my closet.

My favorite collectible is a game day football from the Meineke Bowl (in a great case provided by a wonderful friend), with a matching bowl jersey above.

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

way too much to name..but a summary...game tix..posters...programs...autographed 8x10's...autographed basketball...certain newspaper clippings...all games since 2006 on DVD...missing some if amybody has games PM me on how to get them..specifically the bowl games and UL 2005

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

I keep all of my tickets, which is an accomplishment in itself considering the condition I am usually in when leaving the stadium  :cheers

Also have my gameday hat which is going on its 3rd season despite the protests of some and a game-worn Brandon Baker jersey autographed by CJL.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

A Urinal cake from Legion Field after losing to Alabama.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I have the inaugural program and game ticket, as well as the programs and game tickets for the games I played in framed. I also have the bowl game tickets in a good place.

My Washington Nationals framed collection dwarfs my USF collection (although I love USF way more)... but it helps knowing you were with something from the start (Go Nats!).

• Content Count:  5,245
  • Days Won:  2

i have a pretty sizable collection of Bulls shwag myself...

- ticket stubs from nearly every game i've attended

- colored wristband from every game i attended as a student during the "wristband" days

- programs from nearly every game i've attended [some are in pretty bad shape from all the beer and **** spilled on them]

- schedule and promo posters [football, mens & womens bball, softball, sundolls]

- dozens of gameday towels and bandanas, including several "SuperBull" homecoming bandanas

- beads, beads and more beads

- insane amounts of pom-poms, foam noodles, clackers, buttons, megaphones, mini-balls, cups, popsicle-stick fans, promo signs, and other random/free stuff from games

- several autographed helmets, footballs and 8x10s

- a reasonable collection of football cards, some of them signed

- about 40 t-shirts/polos, 15 jerseys, 3 jackets, a sweatshirt, 10 hats and 2 pairs of shoes

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I have a few items here and there, defiantly nothing to write home about... my holy shrine to Dan Marino is my largest collection which is followed second by my shrinking Lighting collection which is going on eBay piece by piece.

For the Bulls I mostly have game ticket stubs, a few posters, and some bowl gear.

• Content Count:  486

I have ticket stub from every home game and all bowl games.  Also game programs from first 5 seasons, but I gave up collecting those.

• Content Count:  1,985

Way too much to list, but notable:

Inaugural program and ticket

Selmon signed football from inaugral year, the week he went to HOF

signed womens basketball poster

"Big East Bullies" Tribune headline from the 2005 win over Louisville

Headline win over Auburn, and a picture of a friend at work wearing my Grothe Jersery after we beat his UA Tigers.

Smack Talk Tees

10 year DVD still in wrap

Archived