• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF football collections

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

Tickets stubs from back from game one forward,  game programs back from the first season forward, game balls,  game used jerseys... all kinds of stuff.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  149

Speaking of schedule magnets and posters (both of which I collect).....where can I get them other than campus?  I used to always pic them up around school, but I graduated last year and will only back in Tampa for games.

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Speaking of schedule magnets and posters (both of which I collect).....where can I get them other than campus?  I used to always pic them up around school, but I graduated last year and will only back in Tampa for games.

You could always come out to fan fest.

• Content Count:  1,457

hats, shirts, posters, ticekt stubs, videos, ......like everyone else.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Not complete yet, but working on collecting autographs from every player to make it professionally, NFL, CFL, and Arena. Oh and I just picked up a Grothe signed football on E-bay.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

The short list:

- game program from Auburn 

- the computer wallpaper from last year that I was in (on my comp)

I think I still have

- every home game program from last season

- clippings of some of the newspaper ads I've been in (mom saves those)

- a homecoming promotional poster I was on

- some random ticket stubs in various places

I'm horrible at saving/collecting things; I don't even know if I still have my ticket stub from games like Auburn or WVU, kinda sad I know! I have no idea how my bro (bigeastbeasts) manages to save all his stubs when I'm the one that doesn't drink at games  :P

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

JerseyBull...

How are we ever going to hook up  :idhitit if you're not drinking  :cheers at the games? That's the only valid excuse you'll be able to give your brother for not ignoring the little devil  >:D on your shoulder. You better re-think your tailgating situation so your brother doesn't pimp slap  :Duh you after reading a great message board hook up story  :oldnews when my flight arrives back in Arizona from a game weekend. By the way... making FSU, WVU, and UM games this season. Just in case your brother is wondering...  ;)

• Content Count:  4,738

all i have is a ******** of empty beer cans  :(

• Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

I really surprised no one has mentioned these...

I have (if I could find them) a pristine collection of credit card application t-shirts from every game I attended before they stopped giving them out. 

Oh and also, this isn't a collection but I do hold the title for fastest shotgunning of a beer.  And that is challenged by dozens to no avail at EVERY game!  Maybe I should make myself an actual belt...something green and gold maybe.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

JerseyBull...

How are we ever going to hook up  :idhitit if you're not drinking  :cheers at the games? That's the only valid excuse you'll be able to give your brother for not ignoring the little devil  >:D on your shoulder. You better re-think your tailgating situation so your brother doesn't pimp slap  :Duh you after reading a great message board hook up story  :oldnews when my flight arrives back in Arizona from a game weekend. By the way... making FSU, WVU, and UM games this season. Just in case your brother is wondering...   ;)

I give up.........how can I hate on a guy who uses such creativity and animation in his courting of my sister. God Speed Sheriff......God Speed.

Archived