• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF football collections

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

Sheriff you had me at  :idhitit

I give up.........how can I hate on a guy who uses such creativity and animation in his courting of my sister. God Speed Sheriff......God Speed.

Oh jeez, you've won over my bro...now I'm really fighting a losing battle!

In all seriousness: I know how to have a good time with or without alcohol. If anything my brother should be grateful that the only guy he has to deal with 'hitting on me' is on a message board and in another part of the country and doesn't even know what I look like...I feel he should embrace that :)

I'll be at every home game plus FSU where I'll be partying with my best friend (the  >:D on my shoulder)...we really do need to hook up...'er I mean meet at a game this year  ;)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'm glad Bulliever lets me get away with such obnoxious behavior on his message board. Part of me thinks he still lives vicariously through my actions. JerseyBull... I'll see you at the WVU game for sure. Not sure where I'll end up for the FSU game (hopefully not in a stretcher after talking smack to FSU fans).

Archived