• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Renewal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

Spring weddings are the best, because they do not interfere with football.  ;D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  412
  • Days Won:  0

Spring weddings are the best, because they do not interfere with football.  ;D

My wedding anniversary is December 20, so I won't miss any of the January bowl games  ;D

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I'll be buying season tickets for the first time, however I will only be able to make it to the WVU and UM games, assuming they're both on Saturday.  :-\

• Content Count:  172

Please forgive my ignorance of this topic, but I need some clarification on how the season ticket process works.  I have never purchased season tickets.

Going off of the 2008 season ticket info, I see there are levels of donations plus a range of season ticket prices.

link:  http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=245719

1.  Are the ticket prices ($220, $202, etc.) for all six games or is that the price per game?

2.  With each level of donation, you gain the ability to purchase tickets in the assigned sections, correct?

3.  I noticed there are "reserved (no contribution required) sections.  Are these reserved for Alumni or can any Average Joe purchase tickets in these sections?

Thanks everyone!!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Please forgive my ignorance of this topic, but I need some clarification on how the season ticket process works.  I have never purchased season tickets.

Going off of the 2008 season ticket info, I see there are levels of donations plus a range of season ticket prices.

link:  http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=245719

1.  Are the ticket prices ($220, $202, etc.) for all six games or is that the price per game?

2.  With each level of donation, you gain the ability to purchase tickets in the assigned sections, correct?

3.  I noticed there are "reserved (no contribution required) sections.  Are these reserved for Alumni or can any Average Joe purchase tickets in these sections?

Thanks everyone!!

1. Season

2. Yes

3. Don't know

Welcome aboard

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

And a reminder that Larger Donations can be paid Quarterly !

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

And a reminder that Larger Donations can be paid Quarterly !

Go BULLS !!!

We are on a 10 month plan this year.  OK, actually it is 8 months since they got started a little late. 

• Content Count:  476

I'm sure 6 threads will start on this topic soon but... who here is in section 123? I've got season tickets 7 rows up, but sold them last season since I was a student. I'm trying to get a feel if I should keep those or re-locate to the highly talked about section 125?

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'm sure 6 threads will start on this topic soon but... who here is in section 123? I've got season tickets 7 rows up, but sold them last season since I was a student. I'm trying to get a feel if I should keep those or re-locate to the highly talked about section 125?

I'm a n00b season ticket holder and have been contemplating getting season tickets in the storied 125 myself... although I have been told that 127 / 126 has a better view since its in the corner of the end zone as opposed to being right behind it.

Wedding aside I still plan on getting a pair... worst case scenario I would end up missing 2 home games...  :'( best case I would not miss any  ::) ;D

• Content Count:  4,642

you all are going to love being season ticket holders.  it'll pay off when we're so big that you can't even touch the tickets with a ten foot pole since they'll be in such high demand.

welcome to the board!

Archived