• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Renewal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

USF is lucky Miami and WVU are home games this year because seeing not one, but TWO d-1aa schools will suck.  If it wasn't for losing my priority points and my good seats that I have...i probably wouldn't renew this year.

You must be a fairly new donor ...

this would be my 3rd year as a donor... and my 3rd year as an alum. you say that like you belong in the caddyshack movie.  im shocked all your words fit in the screen as high as your nose was pointed.    ::)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

USF is lucky Miami and WVU are home games this year because seeing not one, but TWO d-1aa schools will suck.  If it wasn't for losing my priority points and my good seats that I have...i probably wouldn't renew this year.

this would be my 3rd year as a donor... and my 3rd year as an alum. you say that like you belong in the caddyshack movie.  im shocked all your words fit in the screen as high as your nose was pointed.    ::)

I have no idea what you are talking about, sir .....

Judge_Smails.jpg

Really, my point was you obviously didn't sit through the years of nothing but 1-AA's and smaller if only a couple of 1-AA's have you even remotely entertaining the idea of not renewing...

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Really, my point was you obviously didn't sit through the years of nothing but 1-AA's and smaller if only a couple of 1-AA's have you even remotely entertaining the idea of not renewing...

not firing Gregory would have made me consider not renewing my season tix.

but since that's taken care of, i don't care how many 1AA teams are on the schedule, i'm going to renew... although i may expect a discount if too many 1AA teams are on the schedule, or if we somehow only have 5 home games.  ;)

of course, the bigger-name opponents the more exciting the game. nobody really wants two D1AA teams on the schedule, but having Miami and WVU [and Cinci... i want blood!] come to town more than makes up for it if it does end up happening.

• Content Count:  5,241

Last time I checked, they're playing football, not mens gymnastics. Im renewing

• Content Count:  3,403

Who cares who else we play when WVU (best game atmosphere our program has ever had in 2007) and Miami are visiting!  Not to mention Cincy just won the Big East and will be coming here as well.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Won't we be seeking a little revenge against Louisville as well?  Those 4 games create a lot of anticipation.  Should be good games and good crowds.

• Content Count:  2,461

Last time I checked, they're playing football, not mens gymnastics. Im renewing

Thank you.

• Content Count:  4,078

I have no idea what you are talking about, sir .....

Judge_Smails.jpg

You have to admire Triple B's work here but this is so over the top hilarious that I have to say........  :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers  (six pack for you)

• Content Count:  412

aaaahhhhh can't wait. I'm already getting stoked for the season.

Why Not

• Content Count:  7,693

Well I have a issue... depending upon how many home games we have in October I may or may not be able to get season tickets... I don't mind missing one game, but any more and I would have to think about it...

FYI I'm getting married on Halloween thus my reason for staying on the fence until the schedule comes out...

Archived