• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Its Official USF vs FSU sign home and home

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Why aren't we playing in the last week of August?

Because that weekend is not Labor Day weekend.

Props to rizman's contact. I am surprised that this was done and for a 1 for 1.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

GoUSFBulls.com report:

TAMPA -- The University of South Florida football program officially announced a home-and-home agreement with Florida State that will begin in Tallahassee during the 2009 season.

The first meeting in the series will take place at Doak Walker Stadium on Sept.26 of the upcoming season.  USF will host the Seminoles at Raymond James on Sept. 29, 2012.

The addition of the Seminoles completes the 2009 non-conference schedule, which also includes in-state foes FIU (Sept. 19) and Miami (Nov. 28), plus Western Kentucky (Sept. 12) and Wofford (Sept. 5).  USF will also play West Virginia, Cincinnati and Louisville at home during the 2009 season.  The dates and times for BIG EAST opponets will not be announced until the Spring.

“This is a milestone moment for our program and a tremendous opportunity for our players,” said USF head coach Jim Leavitt.  “Florida State has a great football tradition and we have a tremendous amount of respect for them.  They will present our team with a great challenge and we embrace that.”

Rest of story

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

can't wait to beat them at doak. wonder if this helps with this years recruiting

It can't hurt.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

GoUSFBulls.com report:

TAMPA -- The University of South Florida football program officially announced a home-and-home agreement with Florida State that will begin in Tallahassee during the 2009 season.

The first meeting in the series will take place at Doak Walker Stadium on Sept.26 of the upcoming season.  USF will host the Seminoles at Raymond James on Sept. 29, 2012.

The addition of the Seminoles completes the 2009 non-conference schedule, which also includes in-state foes FIU (Sept. 19) and Miami (Nov. 28), plus Western Kentucky (Sept. 12) and Wofford (Sept. 5).  USF will also play West Virginia, Cincinnati and Louisville at home during the 2009 season.  The dates and times for BIG EAST opponets will not be announced until the Spring.

“This is a milestone moment for our program and a tremendous opportunity for our players,†said USF head coach Jim Leavitt.  “Florida State has a great football tradition and we have a tremendous amount of respect for them.  They will present our team with a great challenge and we embrace that.â€

Rest of story

Doak Campbell.  Doak Walker is at SMU I think.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

can't wait to beat them at doak. wonder if this helps with this years recruiting

It can't hurt.

Big announcement to get some buzz going on about USF before our big recruiting weekend.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

GoUSFBulls.com report:

“This is a milestone moment for our program and a tremendous opportunity for our players,†said USF head coach Jim Leavitt.  “Florida State has a great football tradition and we have a tremendous amount of respect for them.  They will present our team with a great challenge and we embrace that.â€

Rest of story

uh where? is it that difficult to at least get their stadium name right?

• Content Count:  637
  • Days Won:  0

This is probably the most exciting announcement that could possibly happen during the offseason.

I'm stoked for this. I grew up a Noles fan and will be at their house chanting against them.

If we win @FSU and vs Miami, it'll be epic. And, we can realistically pull out both.

• Content Count:  4,501

Pretty exciting news.   Are we going to be ready ?  I wonder how many folks from the board will be there ?

• Content Count:  809

I'll be there....in my season tickets :)

while my family (usf alums) sits in a luxury box.....

I'm stoked to finally have a true house divided game!!

Good luck finding a quality place to stay in tally though.

• Content Count:  651

I have completely stopped working today and focused on this game! September 26th can't come soon enough! This should definitely help in recruiting as well! I will be there for sure!!!

Archived