• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Its Official USF vs FSU sign home and home

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

So true,  there is Tallahassee and then nothing around it for two hours.  

You guys really think all the rooms will be sold out ?  Is it like that for all the weekend home games ?

All the hotel will be sold out in the next few games.  Tallahassee isn't a big town.  A lot of fans come from out of town and book the hotels as soon as the schedule comes out.

Book now or find a friend in tally to stay with.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

Great news! I adopted the Seminoles as my favorite team over 30 years ago but this will be the first time I will root against them.

Go Bulls!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

By the way, I have already trademarked the following name for this game:

The Palindrome Bowl

If anyone else lays claim to it, he/she is a liar and a thief.

**** you beat me to it. I've been saying that since there was ever talk about possibly, maybe, pottentially playing them even tho they said it would never happen.

nerds

You're just jealous CUZ you didn't think of it first.

BYAH!

I had this discussion with a friend and was informed USF=FSU is actually closer to a Semordnilap.

• Content Count:  37,595
  • Days Won:  29

By the way, I have already trademarked the following name for this game:

The Palindrome Bowl

If anyone else lays claim to it, he/she is a liar and a thief.

**** you beat me to it. I've been saying that since there was ever talk about possibly, maybe, pottentially playing them even tho they said it would never happen.

nerds

You're just jealous CUZ you didn't think of it first.

BYAH!

I had this discussion with a friend and was informed USF=FSU is actually closer to a Semordnilap.

Word Nerds !

I hope it's the beginning of a Rivalry  ;D

• Content Count:  4,738

Great news! I adopted the Seminoles as my favorite team over 30 years ago but this will be the first time I will root against them.

Go Bulls!

I was a big fan growing up.  I can't wait to take them down a notch.  I also will have a good chance to humiliate a few bulls graduates i know that still live and die seminoles football.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

So true,  there is Tallahassee and then nothing around it for two hours.  

You guys really think all the rooms will be sold out ?  Is it like that for all the weekend home games ?

All the hotel will be sold out in the next few games.  Tallahassee isn't a big town.  A lot of fans come from out of town and book the hotels as soon as the schedule comes out.

Book now or find a friend in tally to stay with.

God bless T-Man !!!  Gave us the hook-up last night... 

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

One quick question....I am estatic about the deal but what exactly does Indiana get out of this? I haven't seen anything on that. Does USF or FSU make some kind of payment to IU to take away a home game in the coming season and replace it with a game in 2016? Does anyone know how that works?

I'm not sure, but I seem to recall that Indiana was trying to move the game.  It seems like they had a chance to add a game vs and in state rival or something.  The fact that they rescheduled the game to 2015 tells me that Indiana was ok with the move.  If they were upset, they'd have made us pay a fee to get out of the game and wouldn't want to reschedule.

• Content Count:  3,443
  • Days Won:  19

As an alumnus of both USF and FSU, this is the game I have waited for since the beginning.  I can't wait and it will be green and gold all the way for me on this trip to Doak.  I'll likely camp with my friends in Tally, provided they don't now view me as an enemy insurgent. 

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

As an alumnus of both USF and FSU, this is the game I have waited for since the beginning.  I can't wait and it will be green and gold all the way for me on this trip to Doak.  I'll likely camp with my friends in Tally, provided they don't now view me as an enemy insurgent. 

When you say "camp" do you mean literally camp out?  And if so, where do you do this? 

• Content Count:  348

When you say "camp" do you mean literally camp out?   And if so, where do you do this? 

The Boosters have 4 motorhome lots that hold about 150 motorhomes or so.  However it is for Motorhomes only and you must be a booster of atleast a "tomahawk" level to get a spot ($100) a weekend. 

Also there is Tallahassee campground about 7 miles away, and a KOA down I-10 in Monticello.  Real nice people run the place there.

Archived