• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Its Official USF vs FSU sign home and home

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

ROAD TRIP!!!!  I wonder how much our seat alotment will be.  I'm hoping we have enough priority points.  Everyone will want to travel for this one.

You give our fan base way too much credit.  10 to 1 says we send back part of our allotment.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Game will be Sept 26th.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

This game is going to be huge. What a season next year will be...scUM at home and FSU on the road. Should be great.

• Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

ROAD TRIP!!!!  I wonder how much our seat alotment will be.  I'm hoping we have enough priority points.  Everyone will want to travel for this one.

You give our fan base way too much credit.  10 to 1 says we send back part of our allotment.

ill take that bet.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Me, too.  However, like the Notre Dame game I will get tickets off of StubHub and sit with the enemy if need be.  I will NOT be missing this game.

Beg, borrow or steal, crambone will be there.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – Florida State Director of Athletics Randy Spetman announced Wednesday that Florida State and USF have agreed to a contract that will have the two football programs play a home-and-home series beginning in 2009. The squads will meet for the first time ever next season in Tallahassee in a game scheduled for September 26. The return meeting will take place in Tampa, September 29, 2012.

"We are pleased to have added USF to our football schedule," Florida State Athletics Director Randy Spetman said. "Anytime you can play a quality in-state opponent, everybody wins because it generates excitement for fans of both schools throughout the state. Having had a successful conclusion to our 2008 football campaign, we look forward to even greater things in 2009."

The Seminoles' 2009 game versus the Bulls completes a six-game home schedule for Florida State which also includes Miami, NC State, Maryland, Georgia Tech and Maine. USF also rounds out the Seminoles' non-conference slate which includes contests vs. Florida, BYU and Maine. This 2009 season will mark the first time since 1995 that FSU will play three opponents from the state of Florida. In 1995, the Seminoles played Miami, Florida and Central Florida.

Florida State has a long history with the BIG EAST conference, which is the current home of USF. The Seminoles are 31-9 all-time against current members of the conference. That total does include a 3-1 record versus Villanova who is a member of the conference but does not play FBS football. The last time the Seminoles played a member of the BIG EAST was in 2005 when FSU defeated Syracuse 38-14 in Tallahassee. The Seminoles have faced just three current members of the BIG EAST this decade, including Louisville (2002), West Virginia (2005 Gator Bowl) and previously-mentioned Syracuse (2004 & 2005).

http://floridastate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=897709

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Glad to see we're taking a break from the whining about Wofford mode....:)

• Content Count:  37,595
  • Days Won:  29

If we beat FSU and Miami.... do we win the Governor's cup?

Don't 4get FIU  8)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Future Schedules page is updated with game dates

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

no mre out o confrendce cupckaes

levitt needs to schedle reals copentition