• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well this should be a clue right?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  637
  • Days Won:  0

So wait...

I'm supposed to buy that BJ is going to be playing QB but never throwing the ball, and that this is supposed to be somewhat a simulation of Pat White, or any QB in the country?

Makes sense.

Oh, and we'll just ignore the fact that his "injured wrist" could get hurt on accident...while he's doing nothing but running around players.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I don't see a problem with his statement. There is a difference between a 3-3-5 and a 4-3...

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

So wait...

I'm supposed to buy that BJ is going to be playing QB but never throwing the ball, and that this is supposed to be somewhat a simulation of Pat White, or any QB in the country?

Makes sense.

Oh, and we'll just ignore the fact that his "injured wrist" could get hurt on accident...while he's doing nothing but running around players.

Here's the deal. I am sure that BJ has a sprained wrist (seem to recall it not being the throwing hand, but I can't remember). If he were playing, I am sure he would be fine. Kind of like MGs ankle last game, he was able to play on it. But, since we haven't needed him, he has an "injury", and he is right on the border of a redshirt, the decision was probably made to use the injury for redshirt purposes. Don't think that every team in the country wouldn't do the same thing.

I swear, people here ***** about him not being red-shirted at the beginning of the year, now they don't want that?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I don't see a problem with his statement. There is a difference between a 3-3-5 and a 4-3...

My issue was with the "everyone else is the same" part of it. 

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

If everyone is the same then how come we keep loosing games...  ::)

• Content Count:  1,757

Read the update per Greg... BJ has an injury to his non-throwing hand.  Who cares if it even seems sort of shady.  This injury doesn't even come close to the eligibility shenanigans that go on in Tallahassee or Gainseville every year.  It is part of the game.

Leavitt runs a pretty clean ship in comparison.  He suspended three of his top players for 1/2 of the season just for smoking a little grass... all three have been dismissed.  Bowden lets kids with outstanding felony battery arrests play within a week.  Not so much as even a "they're suspended until it's resolved".  Urban Myer lets his star QB travel to third world countries to mutilate the sexual organs of children.  Let's put some perspective on this people. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

Urban Myer lets his star QB travel to third world countries to mutilate the sexual organs of children.

Very nice ....  :D

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Urban Myer lets his star QB travel to third world countries to mutilate the sexual organs of children.  Let's put some perspective on this people.   

lol could be one of the funniest things ive read on this site  ;D

• Content Count:  557

He might be here. It took a long time to get that bowden kid out of the offensive coordinator job at FSU

Totaly different situation. A name can give you additional rope. With his dad calling the shots, as well as being a legacy at FSU, he was given the benefit of the doubt. Gregory has no name, no legacy, and should have NO more rope.

• Content Count:  1,037

So wait...

Makes sense.

I've watched BJ in warmups and he can throw a good ball with either hand. I'm sure he'll be throwing the ball in practice with his other hand. Remember Tony Pike beat us with one arm... and BJ's speed is the main purpose for the move, IMO.

Archived