• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well this should be a clue right?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

The below from Greg's blog.  Uh, Mr. Gregory, you think there might be a reason every defense plays us with the same scheme?  Because we never adjust?

:Bang      Yes I know it's beating a dead horse  :deadhorse

The Bulls have had the advantage of an extra week to prepare for West Virginia, and Gregory said the offense has used the extra practices to prepare for the Mountaineers' unconventional defense, which has three down linemen, three linebackers and five defensive backs.

"This is a completely different style of defense," Gregory said. "Everyone else we play is pretty much the same scheme with some variations."

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I'm getting scared that he will be here next year.

• Content Count:  5,241

He might be here. It took a long time to get that bowden kid out of the offensive coordinator job at FSU

• Content Count:  637

My favorite part is how BJ, seeking medical redshirt, is apparently okay enough to simulate Pat White.

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

My favorite part is how BJ, seeking medical redshirt, is apparently okay enough to simulate Pat White.

He does have a wrist injury which if I recall correctly would simulate Pat White pretty accurately. It's not like White gets to throw the ball.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I would imagine he's simulating his running ability which would be unaffected by an injured wrist, no?

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I think he's referring to the fact that everyone we have played to this point runs a 4-3 and not a 3-3-5, or at least i hope that's what he means. 

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I'm getting scared that he will be here next year.

If we beat WVU, he will definitely be here. If we dont, there might be a slim possibility he's gone.

• Content Count:  1,894

well im pretty sure he means something like every team we play runs the same defense. Zone scheme with variations of blitz's and spy. Funny thing is wvu defense isn't gameplanning for anything but a qb run because thats all we got.

Gregory is awful and should be gone ASAP. The justification that he has got us our best offense in school history doesnt cut it. Short history and finally better athletes. This should be our best offense ever. Whats ridiculous is we havent even tapped into the yardage we could get consistantly. Getting rid of Gregory can do no harm at all.

Archived