• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well this should be a clue right?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

With the offensive weapons we had this season, we should have been the Oklahoma of the Big East. You can't argue that this year our offense hasn't been a joke.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,661

He does have a wrist injury which if I recall correctly would simulate Pat White pretty accurately.

WIN.

• Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what needs to be done and if CJL doesn't do it after bowl season then we are going to lose a lot of new season ticket holders.  Yeah some of these may be band wagoners that just jumped on board but hey they paid to see a winning team and not one that implodes on itself mid-season.  All those dollars spent on marketing and this is the season we end up with.  I know it takes time to build but the man (OC) ain't cuttin mustard and we need to cut our ties with him or we will face the same doom of the last 2 seasons.

• Content Count:  637

Oh, and we'll just ignore the fact that his "injured wrist" could get hurt on accident...while he's doing nothing but running around players. I swear, people here ***** about him not being red-shirted at the beginning of the year, now they don't want that?

I'm not ripping on them for trying to get him a redshirt, they should've never played him in the first place.

However, playing the guy on the scout team (before the season is over) and allowing him to practice with the basketball team makes it pretty obvious that he wasn't unable to play because of an "injury."

I just hope the way they've handled it won't allow the NCAA to overlook his "injury" even if they wanted to. Right now, I wouldn't grant him a medical redshirt, since apparently he's fine enough to be doing other athletic stuff.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

He might be here. It took a long time to get that bowden kid out of the offensive coordinator job at FSU

Totaly different situation. A name can give you additional rope. With his dad calling the shots, as well as being a legacy at FSU, he was given the benefit of the doubt. Gregory has no name, no legacy, and should have NO more rope.

You are dead wrong, Gregory does have a name. He likes it so much, he used it twice.

Archived