• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA 09, why is the stadium always half-way filled with opposing fans?

theman123

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

Thats because so many of our fans have been arrested for being horrible fans. There are just tons of free seats thats why.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

NCAA is a crapfest. At it's core its a decent game, and fun to play with friend (with others spectating for effect). But year in year out the game is bugged, quality assurance is miserable, and there is no attention to detail. Hell they don't even have Rocky in it. Between that and Madden, EA Sports makes enough off those two games to fund just about all their other endeavors.

i bought a 360 so i could play NCAA 09 on a next-gen system, and i gotta say that the game engine for XBox is total garbage.

the players run like they're doing aerobics and jumping the snap as a d-lineman is almost impossible.

the game engine for PS2 is far better than the XBox.

• Content Count:  21,033
  • Days Won:  38

Not only that but if you look in the replays the freaking ball doesn't spiral.  I thought that would be a detail they work in with next gen physics.  Then again, they don't have refs on the field so...

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

The stadium is always divided exactly in half. Like, the north side is all green, and then from the 50 yard line south is all visiting fans. Yet no matter where you play on the road, it's ALWAYS 90% home team, and two tiny ass sections of USF fans. Mularkey I tell you, straight mularkey

• Content Count:  1,251

dosent UCF have one of the best videogame programming programs in the country......or one of the only ones or something.....

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Lol.... nevermind what I just said.

The reason the stands are half and half is because of the ACC Championship game taking place in Raymond James.  So they have it at half and half for that purpose. 

I believe it was the 2014 season that the ACC game was moved to Miami in the game.  Resulting in a better USF showing.

• Content Count:  1,370

Must've had some UCiFers in Maitland doing the ratings for us. It's a joke. We're barely a few pts better than UCF overall? C'mon! Comparing us with several other programs...we should be at the very least an 85.

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

NCAA is a crapfest. At it's core its a decent game, and fun to play with friend (with others spectating for effect). But year in year out the game is bugged, quality assurance is miserable, and there is no attention to detail. Hell they don't even have Rocky in it. Between that and Madden, EA Sports makes enough off those two games to fund just about all their other endeavors.

didn't someone JUST say a lot of UCF comp sci majors work at EA?

dosent UCF have one of the best videogame programming programs in the country......or one of the only ones or something.....

Not so sure about that.  I do know they have a comp sci (programmers basically) program that is involved with a lot of cutting edge stuff.  My brother is into that stuff.

• Content Count:  1,260

Go to the EA/Tiburon website and look up their information on why their office is in orlando...specifically places where new employees might want to live...http://www.tiburon.com/where2live.html

"...Oviedo/UCF/Waterford Lakes

The University of Central Florida is one of the most rapidly growing universities in Florida, and the area surrounding the UCF campus has blossomed into a thriving, cutting-edge community. With Research Park, home to Siemens Westinghouse, and CREOL, the university-affiliated College of Optics and Photonics, this spot is a hot bed of technological advancement. The Fall 2007 opening of the Bright House Networks Stadium brings UCF football into high-profile in the collegiate sports world. Just a 5-minute drive from UCF's main campus, Waterford Lakes Town Center is a self-contained epicenter founded on the ever-growing demand for one-stop shopping. And just to the North of UCF, Oviedo is a thriving community which boasts great schools and is only a short drive to some of Central Florida's best beaches...."

Does anyone still wonder why USF sucks in the game?

Archived