• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why this game is close.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

How will the Bulls here spin it?

Leavitt admitted that he views UCF as a rival.  Other players admit getting extra fired up for this game.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

How will the Bulls here spin it?

Leavitt admitted that he views UCF as a rival.  Other players admit getting extra fired up for this game.

Threre is nothing to spin. When you hate a University's team, its coach, and its fans, it is easy to get "extra fired up" for a game.

Maybe your players should try getting A LITTLE BIT fired up for this year's game. Maybe then they will keep it within 50 points.

• Content Count:  709

The only thing I can add to this is that USF was a FAR superior team (IMO) to UConn and lost at UConn.  They were FAR superior (IMO) to Cincy and lost that game at home.  Things happen but I do not expect UCF to win this game.

As for a wide gap between the two programs?  I don't think it is that wide at all.  College football is built around the QB and you happen to have a very good one right now.  I think we have a decent one that may get better.  In the end, if you guys end up ranked 20th in the nation and we are 35th, what is the real difference?

• Content Count:  4,016

The only thing I can add to this is that USF was a FAR superior team (IMO) to UConn and lost at UConn.  They were FAR superior (IMO) to Cincy and lost that game at home.  Things happen but I do not expect UCF to win this game.

As for a wide gap between the two programs?  I don't think it is that wide at all.  College football is built around the QB and you happen to have a very good one right now.  I think we have a decent one that may get better.  In the end, if you guys end up ranked 20th in the nation and we are 35th, what is the real difference?

true dat, but UCF has to prove their losses were not that big of deal.  I am also not talking about graduation either, Phillip Smith, Aikens, Guyton, LJ Anderson, Haynes...all guys that departed earlier then expected, are sitting or playing a reduced role. 

We were not far superior to Cinci, they had/have a very good team, but this is college football anyone can beat anyone now if you don't prepare properly, make mistakes, and overlook opponents.

Regardless, I hope UCF fans realizes this game isn't their season.  If they lose to us then BC and Miami are beatable BCS teams this year too!  The key is preparing yourselves for another conference run.  Get those freshmen running backs solid reps, don't hang Greco to far out to dry in our game, it could backfire season wise and crush what little confidence he has left, get that newish OL gelling...and you'll be good to go heading into the meat of the schedule.  I am sure you'll try to win, but if not with Aikens probably back by BC, if you avoid injury your team should/could still be very good again this year.  My guess is GOL will run a whole bunch for the reasons I mentioned above, and not get to crazy, hope to control the clock, and maybe grab a little momentum but not try to do anything stupid either. 

• Content Count:  476

;D

I am glad you USF boys have life and sports all figured out.  I am in my thirties and still haven't

;D

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

;D

I am glad you USF boys have life and sports all figured out.  I am in my thirties and still haven't

;D

You again? I thought FAILING miserably twice would be enough. Oh, but you are a Knight, it takes failing miserably 4 times to get the message.  :D

• Content Count:  476

;D

;D

You again? I thought FAILING miserably twice would be enough. Oh, but you are a Knight, it takes failing miserably 4 times to get the message.  :D

You boys are going to miss us next year.  Were like old cousins/brothers.  O'Leary, Leavitt, Selvie, 24K and the rest.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I'm glad that USF actually has a good TEAM instead of praying for the magic powers of a stadium, rainbows, and monkey farts to come together and somehow influence the outcome of a game.

UCF S*CKS.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

;D

;D

probably because youre some fatass, who works at burger king and has never been with a girl, sitting at your computer all day long trying to start internet fights to make yourself feel good

Archived