• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article on Streeter visit

dh5158

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Hate to be the bearer of bad news guys, but you are all wrong.  Word just came down, Streeter will be joining Julio Jones as the first WR combo to committ to South Alabama claiming that together, they would be unstoppable and could personally help build that program with their own bare hands into a BCS team before they graduate.

we have a comedian on our hands ladies and gentlemen.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Hate to be the bearer of bad news guys, but you are all wrong.  Word just came down, Streeter will be joining Julio Jones as the first WR combo to committ to South Alabama claiming that together, they would be unstoppable and could personally help build that program with their own bare hands into a BCS team before they graduate.

Wasn't really trying to get laughs, just point out how ridiculous this whole back and forth has become.  How crazy has recruiting become when you have two grown men trying to "outsource" eachother?  lol Sources mean nothing as it's very likely Streeter is torn.  He's only 18 and regardless of how smart he is, he's never been in this situation before and he's probably feeling like he should sign with whoever visited him last bc they are all offering him "heaven".  In the end, it will likely be some small detail he can't explain that makes him go one way or the other when he actually has to sign that dotted line and no one, no one, knows that right now probably.  Not even Streeter so all the sources are useless at this point.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Wasn't really trying to get laughs, just point out how ridiculous this whole back and forth has become.  How crazy has recruiting become when you have two grown men trying to "outsource" eachother?  lol Sources mean nothing as it's very likely Streeter is torn.  He's only 18 and regardless of how smart he is, he's never been in this situation before and he's probably feeling like he should sign with whoever visited him last bc they are all offering him "heaven".  In the end, it will likely be some small detail he can't explain that makes him go one way or the other when he actually has to sign that dotted line and no one, no one, knows that right now probably.  Not even Streeter so all the sources are useless at this point.

Thats what everyone but Joe has been saying.  Either way how about we dead this little tiff till Streeter makes his announcement and signs on the dotted line wherever he decides to go. 

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

i agree.  theres really no point in us speculating anymore.  our coaches have done their job...and quite well i might add.

• Content Count:  4,016

Bien, I don't wanna start a war here, but you've always jumped me merely because my opinion differs. I said a few years ago we should play a one game deal with an ND, FSU, etc if the situation presented itself. You jumped on me and tol me it would set back USF's ability to schedule other BCS opponents. The thread went on or days. Then this week you rave the idea of signing the ND deal.

Two years ago I had someone who told be Javarris James was a lock for Miami, despite his USF visit. You proceeded to do the same thing to me the that you're doing with Streeter.

I know you know people and are very informed, but you also need to lay off when I share info from someone I know and trust very well.

I've owned up if I'm wrong. I owned up on the USF/ND game in Orlando in 2012, I owned up on the Sun Bowl taking UConn.

I dunno what your beef is with me, but your "wrong" just as much as I am, and I don't see the difference of me coming on here saying he's a heavy USC lean and you coming on here saying it's wide open. Hell we could both have bad info and he sign at Oregon.

Like you kobe to do, I thought I'd share info I get from a close friend and good source. Forgive me, I think next time I'll just keep to myself if your gonna be so **** condescending.

Listen...joe I never would have said that about ND (so please don't put words in my mouth), so don't trump stuff up about me too.  I am a reformed ND addict, and thus look forward to this game...in fact I would have never said such a thing.  I think the ND move is fascinating, and plan to be there with bells on...there's even more behind the scenes that makes this move even more prudent.  There are things we debate on, often you take an extremely pessimistic few of USF's potential.  It's understandable, you're young and probably were not around in 95' at the practice fields, or in the late 80's and very early 90's petitioning for football.  With that being said, you've called for fire on this for a few times and come up empty.  At this point why not give it a rest and wait until signing day or, 'decision day' (te te te).  You're probably right, he's going to USC, but you've been wanting to squelch every thread on this topic for sometime....wait and give us all the 'told ya so', later, you've made your position blatantly clear.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Bien,

do you need me to pull the topic of the Texas 2 for 1 game up again? You did say it. In fact you quoted what Doug Woolard said to you about the difficulty of getting BCS team to RJS and how signing uneven or onefer deals hurts our bargaining position more.

I'm glad you've been around forever, but there are other people out there

• Content Count:  3,827

I wanna know what Bien and Joe know about HELMETS! :)

• Content Count:  3,574

Oh yeah!.... well my source says that he'll decide on 2/6!

My source is really really good.

Archived