• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Article on Streeter visit

dh5158

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

While the ABC visit is great, it's not like South Carolina fed him table scraps and locked him in a close.

Can't read into the actual visit because they are all unique and all out when it comes to a kid like Streeter.

I've heard from very reliable people that he will probably be playing at South Carolina, but the fact that USF was last between the two doesn't hurt.

I've heard wewon't know til signing day. 

Everyone but your source says Tommy is one of the hardest kids to read when it comes to where he's going.  He's a smart kid and very much unlike your average recruit.  With Spurrier taking his in home Tuesday that gives CJL the last word between the two schools.  I think your source is much like the source the buckeye here has that says Pryor is a done deal to OSU, prolly someone close to the program giving their OPINION and not actual facts. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

No it really doesn't get much better than my source. Streeter didn't commit because his family wantes him to visit USF and stay close. He says Streeter likes USC, really the only way we'll tell if my source is right is next Wed.

To compare me to someone comes onto the USF board and says pryor to Ohio State is ridiculous

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

No it really doesn't get much better than my source. Streeter didn't commit because his family wantes him to visit USF and stay close. He says Streeter likes USC, really the only way we'll tell if my source is right is next Wed.

To compare me to someone comes onto the USF board and says pryor to Ohio State is ridiculous

Joe you've got to be frickin kidding me.  I have some really good sources, and scout.com is as impeccible as they come and neither know where the hell this kid is heading.

You're 'source' is full of crap...he's guessing like the rest of them...Streeter's family didn't even join him at USF...and for 'wanting him to stay close to home' they don't seem inclined to push the UM or UF visits that have been offered.  He very well might go to USC but it's a coin flip for most, so give your 'source' a golf clap for guessing on what looks to be a 50/50 thing at this point.

Right now USF believes they're in the hunt, so if you're source is USF then he wouldn't be saying that crap.  If he's USC then he'd be saying they're just as mystified because Spurrier has been trying to get an in-home for a week to no avail.  If your 'source' is a recruiting analyst then he's just guessing BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS.

The kid doesn't attend MNW, and is partially home schooled, and quite frankly Leavitt is as tight as anyone at MNW (meaning the MNW people haven't seen Tommy for months, and they're tight with Leavitt).  No one has a read on him.  It'd be one thing if you came here and said your source who has a good read 'thinks' he's going to USC...but to be so asininely bold as if your 'source' knows something everyone else doesn't...dude unless you know his family then your 'source' is barking at the wind like everyone else...the same guy that said he'd commit on his USC visit.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Joe you've got to be frickin kidding me.  I have some really good sources, and scout.com is as impeccible as they come and neither know where the hell this kid is heading.

You're 'source' is full of crap...he's guessing like the rest of them...Streeter's family didn't even join him at USF...and for 'wanting him to stay close to home' they don't seem inclined to push the UM or UF visits that have been offered.  He very well might go to USC but it's a coin flip for most, so give your 'source' a golf clap for guessing on what looks to be a 50/50 thing at this point.

Right now USF believes they're in the hunt, so if you're source is USF then he wouldn't be saying that crap.  If he's USC then he'd be saying they're just as mystified because Spurrier has been trying to get an in-home for a week to no avail.  If your 'source' is a recruiting analyst then he's just guessing BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS.

The kid doesn't attend MNW, and is partially home schooled, and quite frankly Leavitt is as tight as anyone at MNW (meaning the MNW people haven't seen Tommy for months, and they're tight with Leavitt).  No one has a read on him.  It'd be one thing if you came here and said your source who has a good read 'thinks' he's going to USC...but to be so asininely bold as if your 'source' knows something everyone else doesn't...dude unless you know his family then your 'source' is barking at the wind like everyone else...the same guy that said he'd commit on his USC visit.

You know, I've sat back and watched you attack every single person that ever questions what you have to say about recruits, including professionals like Greg and Bret.  I'm really getting tired of it.  If your ego needs a boost, go somewhere else.

Unless you are close personal friend with Joe and with Tommy Streeter, you don't know whether he has better information than you do.  Josh is obviously great, but he isn't close personal friends with every single recruit either.  Joe believes he has additional info that he'd like to share.  I don't see why you need to attack. 

Bien, why must you always be such a jerk?

I'm glad you're connected and know a lot, but trust me on this, my source is very very good. While he is playing the recruiting game right now (see: Javaris James and USF) I've been told he likes South Carolina.

Now does that mean this visit was for nothing? No.

But you aren't the only one who is in the know on some things.

Yes, I said he'd commit on his USC visit, but my understanding is he did decide to see what USF has to offer at the end of it all.

My source may be wrong, but I really trust this guy and he is not a person that would make stuff up or throw it to the wind.

Like I said, we'll see come Feb 6th

Bien, why must you always be such a jerk?

I'm glad you're connected and know a lot, but trust me on this, my source is very very good. While he is playing the recruiting game right now (see: Javaris James and USF) I've been told he likes South Carolina.

Now does that mean this visit was for nothing? No.

But you aren't the only one who is in the know on some things.

Yes, I said he'd commit on his USC visit, but my understanding is he did decide to see what USF has to offer at the end of it all.

My source may be wrong, but I really trust this guy and he is not a person that would make stuff up or throw it to the wind.

Like I said, we'll see come Feb 6th

I guess we will see joe but you do a lot of this pissing in the wind on this site that's why I am a jerk.  I get tired of reading stuff that is so blatantly off base and passed as fact.  I guess we'll get to see but don't come back and tell us how the kid 'suddenly' switched on your buddy...just admit your buddy was ill-informed and let it die.  I don't profess to have a clue, and not a single person with connections does so your 'buddy' would be an absolute first!

You know, I've sat back and watched you attack every single person that ever questions what you have to say about recruits, including professionals like Greg and Bret.  I'm really getting tired of it.  If your ego needs a boost, go somewhere else.

Unless you are close personal friend with Joe and with Tommy Streeter, you don't know whether he has better information than you do.  Josh is obviously great, but he isn't close personal friends with every single recruit either.  Joe believes he has additional info that he'd like to share.  I don't see why you need to attack. 

Data you should really go back to see who's telling someone what...joe is the one telling us all he has this connection that says it's all USC, in fact his buddy said he was committing at USC (so joe said), but then changed when it didn't happen.  Now that people are dreaming on this board, and rightfully so, we get another one of joe's authoritative posts like, 'don't worry he's going USC because I've got a great connection'......point is he's been wrong on this guy from the outset, was committing to USC on his visit, on Spurrier's visit...at some point let it die until after signing day and let a few fans enjoy the moment instead of being such a dead-head debbie downer without anything really tangible to substantiate.  I've know stuff like this before and wouldn't be such a blatant jerk about it...we got his point three threads ago when he said he was going to be a Gamecock...NOW WE WILL SEE.

Well we shall see, as joe says the truth will be told in the 6th.  In the mean time mind your business data.  I don't need my ego stroked, many, many people on these boards know me personally...and I normally only go after those that tend to either exaggerate or lie- that includes a few named reporters. 

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Well we shall see, as joe says the truth will be told in the 6th.  In the mean time mind your business data.  I don't need my ego stroked, many, many people on these boards know me personally...and I normally only go after those that tend to either exaggerate or lie- that includes a few named reporters.   

You go after people that exaggerate or lie in your opinion.  You have no more facts to back up your claims on Streeter than Joe does.  You therefore are going after people that disagree with your opinion, and you've done this three or four times in the past week.

• Content Count:  2,523

Hate to be the bearer of bad news guys, but you are all wrong.  Word just came down, Streeter will be joining Julio Jones as the first WR combo to committ to South Alabama claiming that together, they would be unstoppable and could personally help build that program with their own bare hands into a BCS team before they graduate.

Bien, I don't wanna start a war here, but you've always jumped me merely because my opinion differs. I said a few years ago we should play a one game deal with an ND, FSU, etc if the situation presented itself. You jumped on me and tol me it would set back USF's ability to schedule other BCS opponents. The thread went on or days. Then this week you rave the idea of signing the ND deal.

Two years ago I had someone who told be Javarris James was a lock for Miami, despite his USF visit. You proceeded to do the same thing to me the that you're doing with Streeter.

I know you know people and are very informed, but you also need to lay off when I share info from someone I know and trust very well.

I've owned up if I'm wrong. I owned up on the USF/ND game in Orlando in 2012, I owned up on the Sun Bowl taking UConn.

I dunno what your beef is with me, but your "wrong" just as much as I am, and I don't see the difference of me coming on here saying he's a heavy USC lean and you coming on here saying it's wide open. Hell we could both have bad info and he sign at Oregon.

Like you kobe to do, I thought I'd share info I get from a close friend and good source. Forgive me, I think next time I'll just keep to myself if your gonna be so **** condescending.

Archived