• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCiF interested in scheduling FIU & FAU for football series.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,674
  • Days Won:  424

I expect it to play out like this from USF's perspective.  A main rivalry game with Miami every year starting in 09. (the 6 game series will be extended at some point down the line).  Then, occasionally and alternately play FAU, FIU and UCF.  Works fine from the USF perspective.  If UCF doesn't accept a 2-1 though, we may just stick to FAU/FIU, they take 2-1s, and UCF series ends.  USF has already said current series with UCF will end after 08.

thats not a rival game...

True, we don't have a rival at this point ..... but that one has a better chance of becoming one than UCF.

UM fans were Irate over UM scheduling that series... to them USF is no diff than Nichols state.. or famu..

Except NS and FAMU are lower division .... UM fans apparently aren't very bright if what you say is true.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  0

What a great post!!!  Awesome job!  Are you basically saying that UCF is our little slut b!tch? hahaha

At this point, I would consider us more rivals with basically all of the teams in the Big East (except for maybe syracuse right now) as those games are all huge games for us..  UCF and FAU will probably end up being rivals more than UCF and USF would be.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

UCF is like the girl you thought you wanted to date when you were a young kid (1AA).  Unfortunately, she was not into you.  Then she says, hey why don't you take me out on a date (since you are a step up for her now).  You say, "Sorry lady you are too late I have already moved on to bigger and better thangs (CUSA back then, Big East now) and much hotter chics (UL, WVU, Cincy)."  She keeps pestering you and you give in, because back in the day (1AA) you had a crush.  The date sucked, you find out she is a skank, and brings NOTHING to the table.  Was it an easy lay? Yup (64-12), but you are looking for a serious relationship with some prestige (UM, UF?).  You tell her she could still be the woman on the side if she wants (2-1), but she refuses since she has a new faux fir (BHNS).  So you kick her to the curb and replace her with her hotter, younger sisters (FAU, FIU), who know their place.

That my friends is UCiF.

usf should lay her once a year

easy win and usf locks up all good players on i4 corridor

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

UCF is like the girl you thought you wanted to date when you were a young kid (1AA).  Unfortunately, she was not into you.  Then she says, hey why don't you take me out on a date (since you are a step up for her now).  You say, "Sorry lady you are too late I have already moved on to bigger and better thangs (CUSA back then, Big East now) and much hotter chics (UL, WVU, Cincy)."  She keeps pestering you and you give in, because back in the day (1AA) you had a crush.  The date sucked, you find out she is a skank, and brings NOTHING to the table.  Was it an easy lay? Yup (64-12), but you are looking for a serious relationship with some prestige (UM, UF?).  You tell her she could still be the woman on the side if she wants (2-1), but she refuses since she has a new faux fir (BHNS).  So you kick her to the curb and replace her with her hotter, younger sisters (FAU, FIU), who know their place.

That my friends is UCiF.

usf should lay her once a year

easy win and usf locks up all good players on i4 corridor

The funniest part is with UCF :idhitit and these types of chics :idhitit is if they went on that date a long time ago, before U knew how good of a catch you are/were maybe blossom into a serious relationship.  That fortunately for us never happens/happened  :lol

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I expect it to play out like this from USF's perspective.  A main rivalry game with Miami every year starting in 09. (the 6 game series will be extended at some point down the line).  Then, occasionally and alternately play FAU, FIU and UCF.  Works fine from the USF perspective.  If UCF doesn't accept a 2-1 though, we may just stick to FAU/FIU, they take 2-1s, and UCF series ends.  USF has already said current series with UCF will end after 08.

thats not a rival game...

True, we don't have a rival at this point ..... but that one has a better chance of becoming one than UCF.

UM fans were Irate over UM scheduling that series... to them USF is no diff than Nichols state.. or famu..

Except NS and FAMU are lower division .... UM fans apparently aren't very bright if what you say is true.

Correct, UM/USF is not a rivalr now, but it will become one fast.  2 bcs programs in state going head to head, with both teams probably winning some.  Unlike USF/UCF, where you have one bcs/one non bcs with one team winning all the time.  That is not a rivalry.  Go back and reread the orlando sentinal after the 64-12 game and see if your own writers think it's a rivalry.  It isn't and never will be.  Like I posted before, USF/UM (2 bcs teams) and UCF/FAU (2 non bcs teams) for rivalries.  There you go, problem solved.   

Archived