• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCiF interested in scheduling FIU & FAU for football series.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

I expect it to play out like this from USF's perspective.  A main rivalry game with Miami every year starting in 09. (the 6 game series will be extended at some point down the line).  Then, occasionally and alternately play FAU, FIU and UCF.  Works fine from the USF perspective.  If UCF doesn't accept a 2-1 though, we may just stick to FAU/FIU, they take 2-1s, and UCF series ends.  USF has already said current series with UCF will end after 08.

thats not a rival game... UM fans were Irate over UM scheduling that series... to them USF is no diff than Nichols state.. or famu..

Not all... is the whole fan base on the internet boards?  Even then, there were fans that liked the idea.

The UM fans that don't like it is the same reason why I don't want 1-1 with UCF.  We have nothing to gain.

It's part of the food chain.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

UCF is like the girl you thought you wanted to date when you were a young kid (1AA).  Unfortunately, she was not into you.  Then she says, hey why don't you take me out on a date (since you are a step up for her now).  You say, "Sorry lady you are too late I have already moved on to bigger and better thangs (CUSA back then, Big East now) and much hotter chics (UL, WVU, Cincy)."  She keeps pestering you and you give in, because back in the day (1AA) you had a crush.  The date sucked, you find out she is a skank, and brings NOTHING to the table.  Was it an easy lay? Yup (64-12), but you are looking for a serious relationship with some prestige (UM, UF?).  You tell her she could still be the woman on the side if she wants (2-1), but she refuses since she has a new faux fir (BHNS).  So you kick her to the curb and replace her with her hotter, younger sisters (FAU, FIU), who know their place.

That my friends is UCiF.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

Can I use that as my sig?

UCF is like the girl you thought you wanted to date when you were a young kid (1AA).  Unfortunately, she was not into you.  Then she says, hey why don't you take me out on a date (since you are a step up for her now).  You say, "Sorry lady you are too late I have already moved on to bigger and better thangs (CUSA back then, Big East now) and much hotter chics (UL, WVU, Cincy)."  She keeps pestering you and you give in, because back in the day (1AA) you had a crush.  The date sucked, you find out she is a skank, and brings NOTHING to the table.  Was it an easy lay? Yup (64-12), but you are looking for a serious relationship with some prestige (UM, UF?).  You tell her she could still be the woman on the side if she wants (2-1), but she refuses since she has a new faux fir (BHNS).  So you kick her to the curb and replace her with her hotter, younger sisters (FAU, FIU), who know their place.

That my friends is UCiF.

HOF post..... Maybe the best post ever.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

That my friends is UCiF.

HALL OF FAME POST

It only took me 456 posts to get some love ;D

That my friends is UCiF.

Can I use that as my sig?

As long as you quote the source, I am cool with it!

STILL HOF  ;D

Everytime I read it I laugh.  Can't wait for Dawgs replies/excuses.

Archived