• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

i knew louisville was done as soon as they....

Matt

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

werent they told to run out at that time?

it didnt seem to bother leavitt

PS. Now since the game was televised by ESPNU...maybe the Senior intro's were running long (usually start up 10-15 mins before kickoff) and that it was ESPN folks that told UL to run on the field because that's when they wanted to show them running out of the tunnel.

Not often I agree with these two but I find it hard to believe that UL did that deliberately. You could tell the lead players were a little confused when they saw the line of parents but had the good sense to go behind them ...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

Can't believe some of you are proud of yelling f*!k you to visitors - for whatever reason.  Their mascot screws up so yelling F*!k you to some family that made the trip down to support their team is warranted???

Shows no class on our part.  Lets try to treat visitors with some courtesy as the Auburn fans did with us when we went up there.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Louisville probably didn't know about the parents, but the phag cheerleader man and the mascot going in FRONT of the parents was just plain classless.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,595
  • Days Won:  29

I sent an email to L'ville.

Agree that yelling F You to a family is classless.

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

I think it is always comic relief when I see that UL Redbird run on the field because I remember when he tripped over his own feet in 2005 after taunting the students right before the game. Seeing that redbird bust his beak was pretty awesone.

We saw that in 2005 and we knew it was a sign.

• Content Count:  282
  • Days Won:  0

saw that too.

that's ok, cuz every Loserville fan that walked by my section of the student section got a hearty chorus of "F**K YOU!!!" from everybody in my section.

what pieces of **** they are.

Man, isn't it amazing how USF fans have such class??

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Agreed.

My experience with UofL fans is a positive one. Everyone I met was gracious and respectful. Many were first time visitors and were amazed by the way our fans treated them with open arms. A few of them even stated that they came down here with expectations (rumors of others) of brawls and flying objects/words. Many spoke of the many advances USF has taken in such a short while. An older couple, after the game, spoke to me about how they enjoyed sitting by the student section because it reminded them of when they were young. Before I knew it, I was apologizing if any fan might have gotten out of hand but they stopped me and said "are you kidding? We would have expected no less from true fans. Offended? Not in the least. It was a great time, except for not winning."

It's easy to show class when everything is going your way but it counts even more when things don't.

YES YES YES!!!  Seconded and AMEN!  A true winner conducts himself with aplomb in victory or defeat. 

Please USF...let's be passionate and enthusiastic, but classy.  

Do we want to come off like the UCONN fans giving Griggsy and wife a hard time?  Not me, brother!  I want them to come down, spend their money, enjoy their teams' beating in Tampa and sit side by side with us doing it.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

ive got no problems with the louisville fans...i was talking about the team running out of the tunnel during our senior tribute.  and dont act like they didnt know what was going on.  there was a LINE OF PARENTS from the 15 yardline to the other 15 yardline.  very visable from the tunnel and it was no secret that it was our last home game of the season...aka senior night at every stadium across the country.

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I had a problem with the bird.  He ran IN FRONT of the parents.  While the team goes around, HE cuts right through and then decides to ignore the usher who is telling him to get out of the way. 

I told everyone in my area: "They just asked us to kick their ass."

It's all good!  In 2009, I'll bring the Oregon Duck and it'll be ON!!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  153

I believe it was a timing issue and not a slight

look at how much time before kickoff is shown in this picture (upper left corner)-- which was toward the end of the Senior Day announcing.

IMG_6255.JPG

The Bird did run right by me-- which was wierd-- I was glad the team didn't run into us--- we were way downt he field so it wasn't easy to avoid the group

img6241ec7.jpg

Also-- our team got let out and then theirs about the same time---- so it wasn't a slight at all. Just normal--- and then the players ran out to give their family flowers take pics etc.

Archived