• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

i knew louisville was done as soon as they....

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

ran of of their tunnel in the MIDDLE of our Senior introductions....talk about no class.

all of our Senior's parents are standing at middle field and the PA announcer is in the middle of talking about the accomplishments of our senior class and there goes Looserville...running out of the tunnel and their stupid mascot runs right up to all the parents and taunts them.

what a joke.  no wonder they fumbled the opening kickoff and we scored a TD.  they got what they deserved.

screw Loserville

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  211

that was the most ridiculous thing I ever saw.  Me and my girl friend were so pissed off about that.  Reminds me of last week when Pat White got spit in the face.

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

This was the most classless thing I have ever seen.  The area I was at in the student section was like WTF???  That coach/team really has a sack of iron balls to pull crud like that.

Utterly ignorant! :nope

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

saw that too.

that's ok, cuz every Loserville fan that walked by my section of the student section got a hearty chorus of "F**K YOU!!!" from everybody in my section.

what pieces of **** they are.

• Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

I think it is always comic relief when I see that UL Redbird run on the field because I remember when he tripped over his own feet in 2005 after taunting the students right before the game. Seeing that redbird bust his beak was pretty awesone.

• Content Count:  16,354
  • Days Won:  43

And USF fans,

Please dont think all of UL is like that because they were a big help in getting USF into the BIG EAST. I thought about their support for USF tonight, so I will always respect UL.

• Content Count:  59

And USF fans,

Please dont think all of UL is like that because they were a big help in getting USF into the BIG EAST. I thought about their support for USF tonight, so I will always respect UL.

Get over it..............

• Content Count:  186

I blame Rocky, the bird was his responsibility.

• Content Count:  12,293

i thought Ayo Taylor-Dixon was gonna put his foot up that bird's ass when he did that.  i saw him run after the bird and get in his face.

• Content Count:  1,985

And USF fans,

Their only interest in USF getting into the conference was the deal we put together to save each team exiting the CUSA $1MM each.  If we had not borkered the deal to save them money by getting the conference votes to waive the exit fee they would have beenon the hook for the cash.

Archived