• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

i knew louisville was done as soon as they....

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  0

Woulda been funny if one of the parents beat the crap out of the bird :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Woulda been funny if one of the parents beat the crap out of the bird :D

I was actually waiting for Capogna's dad to do that, he looked like a tough SOB that would have done something like that... ;D

• Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

Surprised that the Bird didnt trip over his big feet again. I still have that moment in my head in 2005 after the Bird taunted the student section. I just wish someone had a picture of that Bird falling flat on his beak. I am sure Brad or GarySJ can tell you the time when the Bird got kicked out of the SUNDOME years ago.

saw that too.

that's ok, cuz every Loserville fan that walked by my section of the student section got a hearty chorus of "F**K YOU!!!" from everybody in my section.

what pieces of **** they are.

Man, isn't it amazing how USF fans have such class??

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

werent they told to run out at that time?

it didnt seem to bother leavitt

• Content Count:  2,661

I am sure Brad or GarySJ can tell you the time when the Bird got kicked out of the SUNDOME years ago.

It may just be the wicked hangover I have right now, but I don't remember that incident. In fact, the USF athletics administration of the day was more likely to kick USF fans out of the SunDome.

GarySJ,

Maybe it was not you that use to bring that incident up. I just remember reading about it on this board about the UL Bird being asked to leave the SUNDOME after he was getting the USF students all bent out of shape. It was during the Denny Crum days. And as you said, I believe Denny Crum had a lot to do with the SUNDOME student section being moved from behind the visitiing teams bench because they were so obnoxious towards Crum.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

ran of of their tunnel in the MIDDLE of our Senior introductions....talk about no class.

all of our Senior's parents are standing at middle field and the PA announcer is in the middle of talking about the accomplishments of our senior class and there goes Looserville...running out of the tunnel and their stupid mascot runs right up to all the parents and taunts them.

what a joke.  no wonder they fumbled the opening kickoff and we scored a TD.  they got what they deserved.

screw Loserville

That's so unthinkable that a team would actually do that on Senior Day...let alone a fellow conference member.

(Now don't get confused when some team captains usually come out first for the coin toss before the rest of the team...but if all 60 plus traveling squad members all ran out during Senior Day intro's...that's weak and pathetic).

PS. Now since the game was televised by ESPNU...maybe the Senior intro's were running long (usually start up 10-15 mins before kickoff) and that it was ESPN folks that told UL to run on the field because that's when they wanted to show them running out of the tunnel.

• Content Count:  1,238

saw that too.

that's ok, cuz every Loserville fan that walked by my section of the student section got a hearty chorus of "F**K YOU!!!" from everybody in my section.

what pieces of **** they are.

Man, isn't it amazing how USF fans have such class??

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Agreed.

My experience with UofL fans is a positive one. Everyone I met was gracious and respectful. Many were first time visitors and were amazed by the way our fans treated them with open arms. A few of them even stated that they came down here with expectations (rumors of others) of brawls and flying objects/words. Many spoke of the many advances USF has taken in such a short while. An older couple, after the game, spoke to me about how they enjoyed sitting by the student section because it reminded them of when they were young. Before I knew it, I was apologizing if any fan might have gotten out of hand but they stopped me and said "are you kidding? We would have expected no less from true fans. Offended? Not in the least. It was a great time, except for not winning."

It's easy to show class when everything is going your way but it counts even more when things don't.

And USF should not throw stones at glass houses as USF did stomp on UL's logo during the pregame in the year 2004. 2004 was a terrible year for us, and it was worse by the USF team stomping on the Cards logo before we got beat down. So lets let it go. We won the game, and we should be happy to move on.

Archived