• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oh Look ......Mike Ford Can Run the Ball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,110
  • Days Won:  39

Total pimpage.  Congrats to Ford.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  117
  • Days Won:  0

Ford did well against one of the worst run defenses in the country. All this self back slapping as if the coaches have no clue and only you, the message board posters, should be thanked for pointing out that Ford is a good runner. I shake my head and simultaneously laugh.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Didn't get to see the game, just listened on radio. Did mike look out of shape and tired as he was getting 8 ypc late in the third? I heard he was out of shape and can't block.

• Content Count:  400

Ford did well against one of the worst run defenses in the country. All this self back slapping as if the coaches have no clue and only you, the message board posters, should be thanked for pointing out that Ford is a good runner. I shake my head and simultaneously laugh.

ya, we should just go back to sparingly playing the greatest recruit that this program has ever landed.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Mike Ford was starting against West Virginia if I remember right. He broke a big run on the first play offensively for us. Than on the second play, he followed that up with a clutch fumble. Which is probably why we didn't see a lot of him after that in that game.

• Content Count:  400

you cannever make all the fans happy

my take is just get the job done-- win the game. I don't care how you do it, just do it.

Would it change things having Ford in there more often in the three losses-- maybe- who knows.

I'll take Carl Franks opinion over some dope who posts on a message board any day

"some dope" huh?  classless.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Credited response

Where were all you people screaming about the godliness of Ben Williams when he had a huge day vs. FAU?

• Content Count:  1,978
  • Days Won:  7

For all those claiming that anyone can run on Cuse: after Ford was out and Plancher/whoever went in (2nd Half) there was absolutely no running game. So even though Cuse has a horrible run D, when anyone other than Ford ran today (excluding Grothe) they did not do well.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

For all those claiming that anyone can run on Cuse: after Ford was out and Plancher/whoever went in (2nd Half) there was absolutely no running game. So even though Cuse has a horrible run D, when anyone other than Ford ran today (excluding Grothe) they did not do well.

Samuels had 100+ yards on two carries

Granted he had a huge block from Ford on one of them

Plancher is not the same RB he used to be

Edit:

And Syracuse's run D is worse than FAU's

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I think what everyone on this board wants is Grothe not to be our leading rusher or at least not have the most attempts on the team every game ( or more than all running backs combine).  We have backs supposedly and don't use them.  When Taylor busts a 56 yard run to start the game against UCONN he gets TWO careers the rest of the half?  Running backs don't work that way.  They have to get lathered up.

BTW, Kelly absolutely Blew Up that LB on the goalline.  It was beautiful.

Archived