• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear Matt... Read This!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

When they trash you, they love you.

Fans ***** and complain all the time. If they are ******** and complaining, you know they are fans because they are still there.

• Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

i'm guessing he and the rest of the team also read this board when everyone was saying we were the best team of all time. yawn

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

When they trash you, they love you.

Fans ***** and complain all the time. If they are ******** and complaining, you know they are fans because they are still there.

That's not necessarily true on the internet.  There are many that are not "true fans."  In fact some frequent boards just to stir discontent.  Some are even fans of other teams.  The only criticism a player should care about is that of his coach, fellow players and family.  Grothe has clear accountability for everything he says and does.  Yahoos on the internet are just that.

• Content Count:  41

Today in the St Pete Times I read where you go on the internet to see what people are saying about you. Do yourself a favor and stop doing that! These boards are for people that are not talented enough to play the game, nor smart enough to coach the game. It is merely entertainment to keep us amused while we wait to see you guys play. What we say means nothing!

Now that you have read this close your computer & get back to class... You heard ME!!!

Uhm, based on the last 3 games I'm pretty certain I'm at least as talented as Grothe - I'm pretty sure I could scramble for losses and throw interceptions.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Today in the St Pete Times I read where you go on the internet to see what people are saying about you. Do yourself a favor and stop doing that! These boards are for people that are not talented enough to play the game, nor smart enough to coach the game. It is merely entertainment to keep us amused while we wait to see you guys play. What we say means nothing!

Now that you have read this close your computer & get back to class... You heard ME!!!

Uhm, based on the last 3 games I'm pretty certain I'm at least as talented as Grothe - I'm pretty sure I could scramble for losses and throw interceptions.

Doubtful..... Grothe is an amzing player that can make things happen, He just needs to cut down on the mistakes. It would be nice if we helped him with a Running game. Ben Williams is no help there. PUT FORD or Taylor in the game and get Matty some help.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

This perfectly illustrates the reason athletes should not bother with fan message boards.  Read if you care to, but know what you are dealing with...  :o

• Content Count:  4,738

Dumb. 

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

The reason for this Grothe slump is Grothe himself.  You can't expect to hide these kids in a cave.  They have the right to read the articles and the message boards.  The way they handle it is THEIR responsibility.

If he's gonna worry about what we say about him, then he's gonna be sitting at home while the top 5 BE teams play in December/January.

I hope he learns from this and clears it out next year.  We'll have basically 10 returning starters on offense next year, so I'm pretty excited (I did not include Amarri and Capogna because they don't start anymore).

As for the runningback situation..... maybe give the speed-demon that is Aston Samuels a shot.  

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

ban plz

Archived