• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear Matt... Read This!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

WOW!  I didn't know I was going to upset so many people.  All I'm saying is he doesn't really impress me.  Even in our big wins (Auburn and WV) he had a lot of interceptions and lost a lot of yards on scrambles (where he can't seem to throw the ball away).  Maybe we credit those wins to defense. I don't think he is an "amazing" qb. Of course, I couldn't do it any better - and that is why I don't play college football.

Also, is anyone tired of the Grow-hawk?!?!  You can't act like you're hot snot when you keep losing.

The grohawk is horrible.

Blasphemy! 

:o

Did any one see rocky with the grohawk last saturday?

Yeah I thought it was funny actually.  It was a crowd pleaser.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Today in the St Pete Times I read where you go on the internet to see what people are saying about you. Do yourself a favor and stop doing that! These boards are for people that are not talented enough to play the game, nor smart enough to coach the game. It is merely entertainment to keep us amused while we wait to see you guys play. What we say means nothing!

Now that you have read this close your computer & get back to class... You heard ME!!!

speak for yourself

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

WOW!  I didn't know I was going to upset so many people.  All I'm saying is he doesn't really impress me.  Even in our big wins (Auburn and WV) he had a lot of interceptions and lost a lot of yards on scrambles (where he can't seem to throw the ball away).  Maybe we credit those wins to defense. I don't think he is an "amazing" qb. Of course, I couldn't do it any better - and that is why I don't play college football.

Also, is anyone tired of the Grow-hawk?!?!  You can't act like you're hot snot when you keep losing.

The grohawk is horrible.

Blasphemy! 

:o

Did any one see rocky with the grohawk last saturday?

Yeah I thought it was funny actually.  It was a crowd pleaser.

img57262ro9.jpg

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Believe me we love Matt, and I would think that he would be the first to admitt he made a few mistakes.

Mistakes which he is allowed to make.  It happens.  I'm just glad I don't have people sitting around criticizing my every move as if they had some right to. 

Believe me we love Matt, and I would think that he would be the first to admitt he made a few mistakes.

Mistakes which he is allowed to make.  It happens.  I'm just glad I don't have people sitting around criticizing my every move as if they had some right to. 

Matt might admit it--- but he probably will never admitt it

flsportsfan83, admit you made a mistake.... :)

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i dont believe any of this crap bothers grothe

dumbass

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

dumbass

coming from the guy who thought CRM was a good coach. Go take a few more pictures.

flsportsfan83, you need new material...but since MikeG "ignores" you, he can't see it anyway.

Archived