• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear Matt... Read This!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

CJL IF YOU CAN READ THIS PLEASE PUT IN MOOBY!!!!!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  41
  • Days Won:  0

Today in the St Pete Times I read where you go on the internet to see what people are saying about you. Do yourself a favor and stop doing that! These boards are for people that are not talented enough to play the game, nor smart enough to coach the game. It is merely entertainment to keep us amused while we wait to see you guys play. What we say means nothing!

Now that you have read this close your computer & get back to class... You heard ME!!!

Uhm, based on the last 3 games I'm pretty certain I'm at least as talented as Grothe - I'm pretty sure I could scramble for losses and throw interceptions.

Umm...based upon your last post I am pretty sure you're a moron.

See how unfair that is?  ::)

HEY!  I'm a south florida alumnus.  You all should not criticize me, ever, for anything.  I'm the best!  I'm an amazing south florida alumnus!  You all are not true south florida fans - real south florida fans don't criticize south floirda alumns.  (pretty stupid argument huh!)

• Content Count:  1,037

Mooby....your an idiot.  go back to the UF board and report to all the yuppies how you are the man for getting on our board. You my friend are what Matt was talking about not another single soul on this board. bye bye!!  ignore

• Content Count:  4,738

Mooby....your an idiot.  go back to the UF board and report to all the yuppies how you are the man for getting on our board. You my friend are what Matt was talking about not another single soul on this board. bye bye!!  ignore

PWND!

daddy2.png

• Content Count:  1,757

It's funny how Matt gets mad and questions fan loyalty because they say he and the team needs to play better, and then he goes on to say that he and the team need to play better.

I think it's pretty crappy that he gets mad and questions fan loyalty only after HE gets criticized on the boards!  We didn't hear a peep out of him when people were bashing Amarri and Mike Jenkins on this board weeks before.  Now to his credit, there wasn't a newspaper article asking him about it before this week.  However, his reaction to the criticism does not help his image as being a "team player".   

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Okay, this thread needs to be closed.

Like 2 pages ago.

• Content Count:  1,037

This has gotten way out of hand! His comments where not ?ing fan loyalty he mearly stated that he gets on to read what people are saying about the team and him! and he is suprized at what some of the supposed fans are saying and you have to agree there is alot being said that is over the edge! It is ok to judge him and the team on there performance and I will say too, it was crap! But after the good season we had last year and Matt going out to play for the team and lay it all on the line broke his leg for the Bulls...now I know it comes with it and so does he, but he would give his life for this team and for the fans of this team. I have to agree a little in the fact that I am very suprized at what some ( a few ) have said but not pissed about it just suprized. Does it not suprize some of you that people on here are saying bench Matt? Every game we where within 20 yds of a win or tie even as bad as we played?? that credit goes to the whole team not Matt. Would we have been able to get that close in years past? The team is better but not perfect...it will be okay the season is not lost! We where somewhere we have never been before and I tell you what we will be there agian and stay in the next two years. I am not on here defending Matt or the team they f'ed up, it happens and will happen again I am sure. But all I ask is when things are good be happy and when things are not so good judge but show just a fraction of the loyalty he shows this team and fans. Thats it.    I will say I saw a ND post this year and makes our board look like the childrens network. Now they got it ruff this year....  now I am heading to Cuse to watch my team THE BULLS!!!!  lets just get a win!! 

• Content Count:  10,219

Today in the St Pete Times I read where you go on the internet to see what people are saying about you. Do yourself a favor and stop doing that! These boards are for people that are not talented enough to play the game, nor smart enough to coach the game. It is merely entertainment to keep us amused while we wait to see you guys play. What we say means nothing!

Now that you have read this close your computer & get back to class... You heard ME!!!

Uhm, based on the last 3 games I'm pretty certain I'm at least as talented as Grothe - I'm pretty sure I could scramble for losses and throw interceptions.

really!

what about 457yds of offense?

you sir are a douchbag!

• Content Count:  41

really!

what about 457yds of offense?

you sir are a douchbag!

And here I was think it was points that matter and not yards.  I suppose you all are welcome to call me names but I think it makes our university look kind of bad.  I don't think Grothe is amazing or great or stupendous- I think he is ok.  If people want to be mad at me because that is what I think I can accept that.  But name calling and getting all riled up because we don't agree.  Come on, we're Bulls and we're better than that.

I have said it before, I certainly could do NO BETTER THAN GROTHE, or anyone else on the team.  I have 0 sports talent - and that is why I did not try out for the team.  But if you're on the team, specifically if you're the qb or the kicker I think you have a duty to improve.  I (me personally) see 0 improvement in Grothe this year over last and last year I didn't think he was great.  What I do see is Grothe acting like he's something special (the Growhawk, the spots on ESPN before the WV game, etc) and Delbert acting the same (the rap song).  I think they have an obligation to cut that crap out and spend that time practicing so they get better.  Us Bulls football fans can't act like we are hot **** because as of today there are 27(?) teams better than us.  Today we are nothing special (at football).

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Mooby, you make absolutely no sense, I am ignoiring you, anyone else with me?

Archived