• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear Matt... Read This!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  41
  • Days Won:  0

WOW!  I didn't know I was going to upset so many people.  All I'm saying is he doesn't really impress me.  Even in our big wins (Auburn and WV) he had a lot of interceptions and lost a lot of yards on scrambles (where he can't seem to throw the ball away).  Maybe we credit those wins to defense. I don't think he is an "amazing" qb. Of course, I couldn't do it any better - and that is why I don't play college football.

Also, is anyone tired of the Grow-hawk?!?!  You can't act like you're hot snot when you keep losing.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

WOW!  I didn't know I was going to upset so many people.  All I'm saying is he doesn't really impress me.  Even in our big wins (Auburn and WV) he had a lot of interceptions and lost a lot of yards on scrambles (where he can't seem to throw the ball away).  Maybe we credit those wins to defense. I don't think he is an "amazing" qb. Of course, I couldn't do it any better - and that is why I don't play college football.

Also, is anyone tired of the Grow-hawk?!?!  You can't act like you're hot snot when you keep losing.

The grohawk is horrible.

• Content Count:  4,738

Uhm, based on the last 3 games I'm pretty certain I'm at least as talented as Grothe - I'm pretty sure I could scramble for losses and throw interceptions.

Mr. Mooby, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison.

Nice.

Somebody used it a couple weeks ago, but such a retarded post requires the token Billy Madison quote.

• Content Count:  1,037

The fact that you are calling it a growhawk and not a mohawk makes it not so silly, I believe it will be put to rest soon, but remmember it was a team thing and many still have it.

As far as him reading this stuff, it is good motivation, in both good and bad, Matt cares about the teams fans dearly and does not want to let them or the team down.

But as far as some of the idiots on all the boards, they just seek attention and were prob. the class clown in grade school by making comments like moody. He is intitled to his opinion about Matt and thats fine but opinions are like a--holes everybody has one but some stink more than others. And that aint from Billy Madison!

The fact is you take the good with the bad, and you know what I will take it anyway I can. I am going to Cuse fri. am just as excited as I was going to Aurburn.

Its all good,  and lets just beat the cuse!!!  GO BULLS!!

• Content Count:  1,894

LIKE I SAID...........LIKE I SAID MAN......YOU DONT INSULT COLLEGE ATHLETES AS A COLLEGE ATHLETE MYSELF..IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT. Mike Beau. Take a lesson here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

The fact that you are calling it a growhawk and not a mohawk makes it not so silly, I believe it will be put to rest soon, but remmember it was a team thing and many still have it.

As far as him reading this stuff, it is good motivation, in both good and bad, Matt cares about the teams fans dearly and does not want to let them or the team down.

But as far as some of the idiots on all the boards, they just seek attention and were prob. the class clown in grade school by making comments like moody. He is intitled to his opinion about Matt and thats fine but opinions are like a--holes everybody has one but some stink more than others. And that aint from Billy Madison!

The fact is you take the good with the bad, and you know what I will take it anyway I can. I am going to Cuse fri. am just as excited as I was going to Aurburn.

Its all good,  and lets just beat the cuse!!!  GO BULLS!!

You are so lucky that you go to every game. Believe me we love Matt, and I would think that he would be the first to admitt he made a few mistakes. The kid is a warrior and still has 2 years to play. He has brought us to places this program has never been to. I think alot of fans are just upset because we know we are better than all 3 teams we lost to.

• Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

The grohawk is horrible.

Blasphemy! 

:o

• Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

The kid is a warrior and still has 2 years to play.

That's what I am saying.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Grothe, can you please stop throwing off your back foot.

• Content Count:  771

The grohawk is horrible.

Blasphemy! 

:o

Did any one see rocky with the grohawk last saturday?

Archived