• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dear Matt... Read This!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

fo someone who ignores me he responds very often.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

flsportsfan83, you need new material...but since MikeG "ignores" you, he can't see it anyway.

if people would stop quoting their stupid arse remarks, I would never have to see another thing any of these goofs have to say.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

He has a sixth sense.

Wonder if Matt Grothe is still reading this?  Thinking to himself "I thought I had problems..."

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

He has a sixth sense.

Wonder if Matt Grothe is still reading this?  Thinking to himself "I thought I had problems..."

I just spit diet coke at my monitor.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I have been a Bull since the Blackwell days....I had to sit through Pat days and through the Ronnie days....the Matt days have put USF on the map...no question.....critizing Matt is going to happen, if he is to be a Heisman hopefull and possible NFL player, and husband...hell anything really...you are going to get critiqued on just about anything you do and somethings you did not do......it is a part of growing up and learning to be a man and not a boy.....Matt if you do read this...you have a great gift and a great talent....you do not need to listen to fans nor take that to heart.....that is why you have coaches......that is the only opinion that should matter as far as your play goes.....Finish Strong!

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

Believe me it does not "bother" him at all. It is great entertainment to see you too go at it  LOL!! he did not say it bothers him just he reads it thats all. I think very soon you will see the MG you all know and love...but I am sure will still not like something about the Bulls.  GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  118

It made me so sad to read in the St Pete Times that you would actually read the stuff on the web to see what USF fans are thinking about the bulls.

Matt - we are fans. We love the Bulls or would not bother to be on this board or in the stadium. Since I am not a guy and never had the opp to play football, I can only imagine what it feels like to be in your shoes when you lose a game.

We know what you all are capable of. We have seen glimpses of it against West Virginia, UCF, Louisville last year.

We get disappointed, just like you do.

We use this board to post our feelings. Most times, they are short lived feelings.... just... feelings of the moment... to spout our frustration.  That is why in this age of technology, it would probably be better if you guys didn't read these boards.

Matt - posts like this one, in writing, will never match what could be in heard in person. You will never get the full feeling ... either high or low... because most of us are not literary enough to match the writing with the correct emotion.

If I speak for most fans, we love you guys. We are behind you guys. You guys are like are kids. And we hurt when you lose.

And maybe I am wrong, but it seems like you guys expended way too much energy trying to beat UCF.

And in the grand scheme of things.... UCF doesn't mean squat.

I would much rather you guys mail in the game next year. Don't worry about UCF.

I would prefer that the team focus on the Big East. Your rival is not the back yard kids you played in high school.

This is a far larger arena that you are in.

Focus on Rutgers, U Conn, Cincinnati.... these are your foes now.

I wish I had the money to fly around the country and support you. I wish I could be in Syracuse. I wish I could go to Pitt.

But all I can do is watch you on TV and hope you guys do well.

We love you Matt and we love the Bulls!!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Zoomer, thank you for posting this.  I love these kids too, and want them to know that not all of the people who post on this board are idiots.  We support all the guys and the coaching staff as well.

GO BULLS!!

• Content Count:  1,457

Dear Matt,

Whatever you did the past 9 games - do it again.  Dear rest of the team:  Make some plays (with a few exceptions - not many though).

Don't underestimate the Cuse at home in the Dome!  Do another 44 points (or so) like 2 years ago.  Andre Hall celebrated the passing of a retired jersey that day.

Peace.

• Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

I still cant see why USF fans are blaming Grothe for this losing streak. Did you guys watch the whole games??? Did you not see a lot of dropped passes left on the field?? Did you not see bad offensive play calling once we got into the redzone?? We win as a team, and we lose as a team.

Archived