• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Note to the jerks throwing cups and bottles at the end of the game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

why would i care if some p*ssy on a message board "calls me out" ?

if u don't have the balls to say anything in person, i could care less what u have to say here.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

It's classless and only morons who can't control themselves do such things.

"class" is overrated.

u f*** me, i f*** u back.  it's that simple.

football is a violent game.  people are getting their heads cracked and their bodies broken every game, and fans love it.

a couple of plastic drinks thrown on the field and now everybody wants to cry about "class" ?

shut up.  football is about breaking heads.  when the refs make a mistake, they should be no exception.

coaches too.  if Greg Schiano were here in Tampa and ran on the field like a fat squealing pig, i would have thrown something at him too.

Yeah because throwing a few bottles on the field is going to magically open up a time warp that sends us back to the beginning of the game and will magically make the officials make calls in our favor.

Give me a break..

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah I think drunks are the biggest problems at sporting events especially college football and I do not think alcohol should be sold at sporting events but you can never totally eliminate alcohol anyway.

Throwing bottles on the field was completely classless and it casted our program in a bad light.

I think getting rid of beer/alcohol at the games is a stupid idea.  It is like having a dry county, then people driive over to another county and drink.  If it were dry, people would just get drunker before the game, or sneak it in...  Don't you think people tailgate and bring drinks into Gator games, etc..??  Of course they do.

Reality is that 98% of people who drink alcohol are fine.  There is no guarantee that the ones who threw bottles were drinking anyway, that is just an assumption.  No one threw bottles from our section, but I would imagine 75% of those people were drinking... 

You're entitled to your opinion to ban alcohol, but I think it is a dumb idea..........

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah because throwing a few bottles on the field is going to magically open up a time warp that sends us back to the beginning of the game and will magically make the officials make calls in our favor.

Give me a break..

no, but it made me feel better.

and so would stomping a mudhole in your Gayturd a**.  care to take me up on that offer?

;D

• Content Count:  4,642

if the refs we have weren't complete garbage, then there wouldn't be problems like this

• Content Count:  84

if the refs we have weren't complete garbage, then there wouldn't be problems like this

And if USF hadn't turned the ball over 8 times there wouldn't be problems like this...because the Bulls likely would have won.

• Content Count:  403

I drank during the Cinci game and I didn't throw anything at anyone.  So, don't assume that all of the drinkers get out of line.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I drank during the Cinci game and I didn't throw anything at anyone.  So, don't assume that all of the drinkers get out of line.

I have had season tix since the first game, and have been to virtually every game, and have had beer a nearly every one of them, and never threw a bottle at a single person nor have I had fights with anyone (or even verbal confrontations). 

There are people who cannot handle their alcohol everywhere, but that doesn't mean alcohol should be banned.....  That is like saying that automobiles cause deaths so why not get rid of cars.

If you want to avoid this in the future, got to catch the perpetrators and punish them when they do it...  Not punish those who had nothign to do with the issues.  Enforce the rules you have rather than creating new rules....

• Content Count:  1,165

I didn't / wouldn't throw anything, not in my agenda.

However, my wife kept yelling at me and said I was getting out of hand because I was getting visibly offensive as the game wore on.  Turnovers, bad calls, then the one at the end...  Not to mention the 12 - 15 beers I had (yes that was helpful to make things bright and cheery).

I saw the water bottle throwing, and only wished a bottle had hit the refs who didn't call that pass interference at the end...  That should have gone under review....  But nooooo, we cannot get a break at all.  Not at Rutgers, not at UConn, no where.  As long as we let things come down to the end, we are counting on the refs which is a bad idea.....  They suck and are especially bad in the BE.....

Okay, enough of my Dennis Miller rant....

Um......FAU, moron.

• Content Count:  1,370

why would i care if some p*ssy on a message board "calls me out" ?

if u don't have the balls to say anything in person, i could care less what u have to say here.

Congrats, with each post, you make yourself look dumber. I'd be willing to bet you never even played football and probably don't even go to USF. Just some douche who talks big about throwing stuff in the stands...ooohhh, aren't you the cool one. What are you, a fifth grader?

Archived