• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Note to the jerks throwing cups and bottles at the end of the game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

Some jerk from either the club section or the upper deck threw a lemonade cup that was full of ice and a lemon.  It grazed the top of my head before crashing to the ground in the seat in front of me.  Luckily I was looking at the field or I might have gotten hit in the face.  Thanks a lot you jerk-off.  :furious

Don't be a jerk and throw stuff on the field.  It is more likely that you will hit an innocent bystander.

Greg Auman writes about this idiotic behavior at his blog: The weight of water: Don't be a moron

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,165

I sure have noticed a lot of our fans have gotten huge egos and have gotten very classless since we first got ranked.

Throwing things on the field like that is embarassing

• Content Count:  385

I see this as a non issue...it happens everywhere (except places that don't care about their team).

How many injuries occured because of the throwing of half empty water bottles?

• Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

I didn't think to throw anything but I did degenerate into an F bomb tirade when the refs walked by.  I really tried not to lose it but after the calls in the last few games I kind of got sick of these guys.

• Content Count:  1,165

I see this as a non issue...it happens everywhere (except places that don't care about their team).

How many injuries occured because of the throwing of half empty water bottles?

None that you have heard about.  I'm sure you aren't disagreeing that throwing a water bottle from the stands to the field could cause an injury (and if you do disagree, you are really stupid). So why wait until someone actually gets hurt to do something about it?

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Don't be an *******.........you just don't throw that kind of stuff.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

The guy in front of me was almost hit by a plastic beer bottle (they should go back to opening a can and pouring it in a cup when they sell a beer), and we were in the club section, nowhere near the field. 

Personally, I think they should ban alcohol sales in the stadium altogether.  I've seen too many drunks at the games, and USF doesn't get any of the money anyway.

• Content Count:  104

Obviously stupid behavior from a small portion of classless fans... but, when our own players are cursing out the refs on the way into the lockerroom, these classless fans could easily argue that they were just taking their lead from the team.

• Content Count:  21,022
  • Days Won:  38

Obviously stupid behavior from a small portion of classless fans... but, when our own players are cursing out the refs on the way into the lockerroom, these classless fans could easily argue that they were just taking their lead from the team.

I didn't see the players do it.  I was taking my own lead  ;)

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

dude, where was the lemonade guy?!?

i walked all around the stadium looking for lemonade, and literally ALL the mobile vendors had nothing but beer and water.

that lemonade is mighty refreshing!

Archived