• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Note to the jerks throwing cups and bottles at the end of the game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Throwing things on the field is utterly classless. Just do what I considered doing: Go to your local Foot Locker and punch a ref.*  ;D

*LittleDrummrBoy does not endorse or condone violence against employees of Foot Locker, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  701

atleast it wasn't bat day @ ray jay

• Content Count:  403

I don't know how much beer I threw, but all of it went down my throat, maybe a little got on my shirt...  Didn't hurt anyone except for me (on Sunday -- ouch!  bad hangover)!

But, I am finding that the more I drink while watching the game, the better I sleep after a loss.

:D :D

• Content Count:  2,511

dude, where was the lemonade guy?!?

i walked all around the stadium looking for lemonade, and literally ALL the mobile vendors had nothing but beer and water.

that lemonade is mighty refreshing!

I would like to know, I could not find one at half time.  I could not take another Soda; I was getting the caffeine jitters.  :throwup2

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

atleast it wasn't bat day @ ray jay

Disco Sucks/Nickel Beer Night

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

dude, where was the lemonade guy?!?

i walked all around the stadium looking for lemonade, and literally ALL the mobile vendors had nothing but beer and water.

that lemonade is mighty refreshing!

I would like to know, I could not find one at half time.  I could not take another Soda; I was getting the caffeine jitters.  :throwup2

i saw people drinking it, but couldn't find anybody selling it!

damnit... that lemonade is the best i've ever tasted.  i was fiending all day for lemonade!

i certainly wouldn't have thrown mine on the field if i had some.

>:(

• Content Count:  6,574

Throwing rhings on the field is disgusting, someone will get hurt. Reminds me of the jerks at Southern Miss throwing batteries and at ECU when they threw cans of soda at the players and fans

• Content Count:  5,244

i dont mind people throwing things.

when refs f*** up the game, they should fear for their lives leaving the stadium.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I didn't / wouldn't throw anything, not in my agenda.

However, my wife kept yelling at me and said I was getting out of hand because I was getting visibly offensive as the game wore on.  Turnovers, bad calls, then the one at the end...  Not to mention the 12 - 15 beers I had (yes that was helpful to make things bright and cheery).

I saw the water bottle throwing, and only wished a bottle had hit the refs who didn't call that pass interference at the end...  That should have gone under review....  But nooooo, we cannot get a break at all.  Not at Rutgers, not at UConn, no where.  As long as we let things come down to the end, we are counting on the refs which is a bad idea.....  They suck and are especially bad in the BE.....

Okay, enough of my Dennis Miller rant....

• Content Count:  1,985

The guy in front of me was almost hit by a plastic beer bottle (they should go back to opening a can and pouring it in a cup when they sell a beer), and we were in the club section, nowhere near the field. 

Personally, I think they should ban alcohol sales in the stadium altogether.  I've seen too many drunks at the games, and USF doesn't get any of the money anyway.

I agree, I wish the stadium was dry.  All it does is create problems, plus the group at the end of my row make no less that 10 beer runs a game, and another 10 to make room.  That is 40 times I have to move out of the way. I am sick of it.....

Archived