• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Note to the jerks throwing cups and bottles at the end of the game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Some jerk from either the club section or the upper deck threw a lemonade cup that was full of ice and a lemon.  It grazed the top of my head before crashing to the ground in the seat in front of me.  Luckily I was looking at the field or I might have gotten hit in the face.  Thanks a lot you jerk-off.   :furious

Don't be a jerk and throw stuff on the field.  It is more likely that you will hit an innocent bystander.

Greg Auman writes about this idiotic behavior at his blog: The weight of water: Don't be a moron

these idiots should be prosecuted

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see this as a non issue...it happens everywhere (except places that don't care about their team).

How many injuries occured because of the throwing of half empty water bottles?

throwing things from a stadium is serious and a crime

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

why would i care if some p*ssy on a message board "calls me out" ?

if u don't have the balls to say anything in person, i could care less what u have to say here.

Congrats, with each post, you make yourself look dumber. I'd be willing to bet you never even played football and probably don't even go to USF. Just some douche who talks big about throwing stuff in the stands...ooohhh, aren't you the cool one. What are you, a fifth grader?

the one thing I do know is that if he keeps threatening people on this board, he is violtation of the terms of service and will be thrown out himself.

as for getting his ass kicked by someone on this board--- well-- give that time. I'm sure he will step into something he can't handle soon enough if he is this big an ***** in real life.

• Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

I see this as a non issue...it happens everywhere (except places that don't care about their team).

How many injuries occured because of the throwing of half empty water bottles?

throwing things from a stadium is serious and a crime

So is rushing the field...

I say rushing the field caused more harm than the throwing of plastic, so again this is a NON ISSUE.

if the refs we have weren't complete garbage, then there wouldn't be problems like this

And if USF hadn't turned the ball over 8 times there wouldn't be problems like this...because the Bulls likely would have won.

8 turnovers=one of  most poorly played games ever

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Over the past three weeks, we have managed to find new ways to lose...  Last week was turnovers.  I wonder what this Saturday holds for us.....

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

I didn't think to throw anything but I did degenerate into an F bomb tirade when the refs walked by.

I did think to throw something but restrained myself to throwing a bottle at the ground where I was standing. I also went on about a 2 minute tirade about that last call that utilized alot of repetative cursing. Each person expresses displeasure in their own way, but I can't agree with throwing stuff...and in the end that game can't be blamed on the refs anyways.

• Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Somewhere back in this thread you guys are talking about your F-bomb tirades.

I have a question... Just who are you trying to impress?

EVERY ONE OF YOU SOUND LIKE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH.

You're an embaressment to the school and the City of Tampa. 

If the players were doing it after the game, are you actually stupid enough to think the refs don't remember and talk to each other?  Maybe that's the reason for some calls.

Grow up and learn to talk with some mild hint of class.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  695

I can safely say I didn't have any F-Bomb tirades, I very rarely take anger out on refs. They have a really tough job, a lot of pressure on them. They are going to make mistakes, they see things in real time we get the luxury of seeing replays. If you had to make some of the calls they did in real time i'm sure you'd get them wrong, plus you'd probably be out of position. They may make mistakes, but they deserve respect.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

I will admit I'm pretty new to this whole message boards thing and I've never been active on other boards to know what they're like, but honestly what is with all of the personal attacks against people? A majority of the threads I have read diverts into personal attacks against people.

I know people get heated in debates and that is part of what makes boards fun, it just seems like instead of stating an opinion on a topic people jump immediately to personal attacks on other people or things they've said. Is this the common thing on these boards? or even boards in general?

My example from this thread:

EVERY ONE OF YOU SOUND LIKE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH.

You're an embaressment to the school and the City of Tampa.

It isn't enough to simply say you don't agree with cursing, you have to elevate yourself to calling people you don't know at all worthless pieces of trash?

Just wondering if this is the norm on these boards or others at that. Like I said I'm new to this and I want to hear people's oppossing opinions on things or I wouldn't be on here, but I don't want to waste my time reading nothing but people attacking each other instead of open discussions about USF. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Archived