• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Note to the jerks throwing cups and bottles at the end of the game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah I think drunks are the biggest problems at sporting events especially college football and I do not think alcohol should be sold at sporting events but you can never totally eliminate alcohol anyway.

Throwing bottles on the field was completely classless and it casted our program in a bad light.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  919

I don't go to games routinely anymore because of moronic fans like the ones described in this thread.  I can sit in my basement and watch the game in peace.  Not to mention all the other games I don't miss by going to the game. 

• Content Count:  695

A lot of the morons will be gone at the Louisville game, 3 losses should get rid of every single bandwagoner.

• Content Count:  701

atleast it wasn't bat day @ ray jay

Disco Sucks/Nickel Beer Night

LOL

• Content Count:  416

A lot of the morons will be gone at the Louisville game, 3 losses should get rid of every single bandwagoner.

I dunno I think we'd lose some more bandwagoners should we lose to Syracuse but you're right one way or the other we won't lose anymore people this season after the louisville game.

• Content Count:  4,738

The guy in front of me was almost hit by a plastic beer bottle (they should go back to opening a can and pouring it in a cup when they sell a beer), and we were in the club section, nowhere near the field. 

Personally, I think they should ban alcohol sales in the stadium altogether.  I've seen too many drunks at the games, and USF doesn't get any of the money anyway.

that is the most terrible idea ever.  Without beer at the Cinci game you would of had people jumping off the upper deck instead of throwing bottles

• Content Count:  4,738

i dont mind people throwing things.

when refs f*** up the game, they should fear for their lives leaving the stadium.

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  1,370

I see this as a non issue...it happens everywhere (except places that don't care about their team).

How many injuries occured because of the throwing of half empty water bottles?

i dont mind people throwing things.

when refs f*** up the game, they should fear for their lives leaving the stadium.

It's classless and only morons who can't control themselves do such things.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

"class" is overrated.

u f*** me, i f*** u back.  it's that simple.

football is a violent game.  people are getting their heads cracked and their bodies broken every game, and fans love it.

a couple of plastic drinks thrown on the field and now everybody wants to cry about "class" ?

shut up.  football is about breaking heads.  when the refs make a mistake, they should be no exception.

coaches too.  if Greg Schiano were here in Tampa and ran on the field like a fat squealing pig, i would have thrown something at him too.

• Content Count:  1,370

"class" is overrated.

u f*** me, i f*** u back.  it's that simple.

football is a violent game.  people are getting their heads cracked and their bodies broken every game, and fans love it.

a couple of plastic drinks thrown on the field and now everybody wants to cry about "class" ?

shut up.  football is about breaking heads.  when the refs make a mistake, they should be no exception.

coaches too.  if Greg Schiano were here in Tampa and ran on the field like a fat squealing pig, i would have thrown something at him too.

Like I said, only classless morons who can't control themselves do such things. Apparently, you were one of them doing this at the Cincy game and you don't like being called out for it. And you shut up...act like an adult and have some semblance of control at the game.

Archived