• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks to All Fans that Left Early

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  635
  • Days Won:  0

This is hillarious!

I think some of you would rather us lose so you can prove what a loyal fan you are. How you will stay to the bitter end and how you are willing to watch a putriud display of football week after week. You'd rather be one of a few fans in the stands watching a lousy team so you can tell everyone how diehard you are than to be one of thousands watching a team that is winning and actually have to deal with "bandwagon" fans.

Maybe our team will just continue to lose so we can have a fan survivor contest? Let's prove once and for all who the best fan is.

What a joke!

that describes Colby perfectly. after every loss, he's come to the board and only talked about one thing: how great of a fan he is, and how everyone else is nowhere the fan he is. hysterical.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,985

I couldn't agree more with this thread! I'm a season ticket holder in section 118 and I booed the hell out of all those fans leaving early. Most of them knew it too and had the balls to try and boo back at us?? Me and my group stayed all the way till the end including chatting up our bulls as they walked into the tunnel. Oh, the refs caught hell going into the tunnel and even had a few objects thown at them.

Its easy to be a fan when we're winning, but most people who have never competed for anything in their lives don't understand why it's sooooo important to be there when the team is down. I hated seeing those guys walk into the tunnel with there heads down. I made sure to chat each one up and especially the starters to let them know us real fans and alumni are still there for them and fighting till the end with them.

I think these last three games can be chalked up to having a very young team and some very key injuries, most notable TJ. If TJ were in the game he would've for sure made an impact. I did however love Jenkins back there on special teams. And not to keep beating this issue into the ground, but did anyone notice how fast we moved the ball down the field AND SCORED with none other than Ford in the backfield? He and Taylor are gonna be unstopable in seasons to come.

By the way this is my first ever post because I fell that this is a serious issue with the fans. This also goes for when we're blowing a team out like UCF. The entire student section was empty by mid 4th quarter. Shouldn't we stay and celebrate with our boys too? I was impressed with the turnout tonight, but it's going to take years before we can keep butts in the seat no matter what out record is. UF was 5-3 today with no shot at the SEC or NC, but the swamp was still sold out...

I too am sec. 118 and a large majority of us stayed, I was proud of our section.  If nothing else it intimidated the hell out of the zebras that hd to sprint past us.

• Content Count:  1,985

Oh Christ get over it.  You ought to be thanking those fans for not leaving at the end of the first quarter - because the game was freaking over at that point.  The only thing disappointing yesterday was the performance put on by this team.  And you wanna know what fans I'm fed up with? (doesn't matter, I'm gonna tell you anyway).  I'm sick and tired of the same loser fans that were declaring us the second best team in the country after Auburn and WVU couldn't hold on to the ball that are now saying that we should be 9-0 because we're the "better team but beat ourselves".  What horsecrap!  If we are beating ourselves now, then WVU and Auburn beat themselves too.

GO Beat Yourself BULL

• Content Count:  959

My 5 yeard old gutted it out. He is hooked now. I can see people with kids having to leave that 6 hour debacle. We were still in it obviously going down to the last play (pass interference). It is hard for me to leave when we still have a chance after sitting there alllll day. Man it sucks to loose. Can somebody in Tampa win a game ? Bulls, Lightning, Bucs ? 

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Wow, only members of this board would try to justify leaving a game early when they are fans of the team.

6 minutes in college football is an eternity especially when a team is in comeback mode and being aggressive. If you want to use turnovers as an excuse, in the NFL earlier this year the Cowboys turned it over 6 times with the Bills only turning it over once and they still won.

The point is, it is disgraceful that you guys turned on a team you claim to be a fan of when they needed you most. Any of you that left early need to **** off and go become a fan of a different team, because leaving early is terrible and I am ashamed and embarassed that there are fellow fans who do not stick with their team.

Not to mention leaving a sporting event is unethical, especially when you are a supporter of one of the teams but even when your not why leave a sporting event early when there is always a chance to witness history until the final second runs off.

But for you guys to give up on the Bulls when they needed it most, pathetic. **** all of you (that left)!

Colby, one of those guys is not really a fan of USF.

• Content Count:  2,307

Wow, only members of this board would try to justify leaving a game early when they are fans of the team.

6 minutes in college football is an eternity especially when a team is in comeback mode and being aggressive. If you want to use turnovers as an excuse, in the NFL earlier this year the Cowboys turned it over 6 times with the Bills only turning it over once and they still won.

The point is, it is disgraceful that you guys turned on a team you claim to be a fan of when they needed you most. Any of you that left early need to **** off and go become a fan of a different team, because leaving early is terrible and I am ashamed and embarassed that there are fellow fans who do not stick with their team.

Not to mention leaving a sporting event is unethical, especially when you are a supporter of one of the teams but even when your not why leave a sporting event early when there is always a chance to witness history until the final second runs off.

But for you guys to give up on the Bulls when they needed it most, pathetic. **** all of you (that left)!

This is crazy...I agree with you!!

• Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

6 minutes in college football is an eternity especially when a team is in comeback mode and being aggressive.

100% true.  We almost saw it play out that way too.  Two chances to win the game outright.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

they didn't like what they saw on the field, so they left early. pretty easy to figure out. hopefully it's motivation for the team

people left when they did and I applaud them.  ...

Motivation ?

Applaud them ?

I just ignore the early leaving fans. Fans have different priorities.

What I did like ... late in the game, I saw quite a few fans in the upper deck to the end and were cheering hard until the final whistle.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

1. USF Colby you once again show how retarded and ignorant you actually are.

2. We all know why people left. The team was playing like crap and they didn't want to watch that anymore.

3. I have to say, I thought there were lots of people still in the stands at the end of the game. More than I was expecting to be there after I saw people leaving.

• Content Count:  1,812

Hey Colby

I have donated money to the school for 15 years and have been at just about every home game since they started paying and many road games.

I stay involved in many aspects of USF and hire Alumni and help them find jobs. I travel all over the US for my job and use that to be an ambassador for USF. Did you know the Alumni Director for Pitt is a USF grad? Have you taken him and the other USF Alumni in Pittsburgh to lunch and spoken about about ways to improve the schools image on a national level? What did you think of seeing the first team at half time? Did it bring back memories of attending that first game where you had to hold back tears and had chills the whole game? Do you wear your Green Jacket in public?

I stayed till the end but the only reason why is because I was able to somehow get a babysitter switch when the game went way longer than I had told the babysitter. If i had not been successful would I have been a bad fan in your eyes?

You are the Gator fan that came on here at the beginning of the season and tried to justify why you would cheer for the Gators correct?

Archived