• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks to All Fans that Left Early

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Colby -- I get dumber everytime I read one of your outbursts.  I keep telling myself that you are only eighteen, but with your (lack of) vocabulary, and reliance on vulgarity, you represent USF poorly.  However, you do fit the profile of a gator perfectly.

It's the ignore button for you for a while.  I just get this uncontrollable urge to wash your mouth out and put you across my knee.  That wouldn't be good for either of us. 

Now hurry along, Spongebob starts soon.

Yes because reading posts on a message board is a proven factor in lowering human beings intelligence.

I do not need my mouth washed out because I very rarely swear except for in the company of friends. Ask anybody that has ever had class with me over the course of my school career, 99% of them have never heard me swear. I also happen to be extremely polite, and have a good grasp of vocabulary. It is quite amazing how far from the truth your description of me is.

Even if I truly am an *******, which I assure you i'm not because I actually stuck by my team and always show class to the other teams fans, every school has their ******** especially USF so don't you dare stereotype me as a "Gators fan" like it is some demeaning thing. There are some bad ones, but Gators fans are really classy for the most part except for the bandwagoners who just come to be there and drink and then get nasty. And before you stereotype me again, I have very rarely drank since I got my drivers license because I never want to cause an accident while drunk that is a huge fear of mine.

But unfortunately you ignored me, which is cool i'll still be able to sleep tonight and every other night coming up. Hopefully some of you "fans" who gave up on your team can't, because if you can that is the ultimate proof that you are not a true fan.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,812

While it is frustrating to see fans leave early form games...it has been even more frustrating watching us play the last 3 weeks.  We are soo much better than this and as a die hard Bulls fan it's hard to watch the way we have been playing.  I'll feel as though I've gotten a few ulcers this year! 

I left with about 3 minutes to go not because I wanted to but because of 2 of my daughters (both under 3 who have been to every game) being extremely exhausted.  We actually watched the rest of the game from under the stadium by the concession stands.  What really pissed me off was the fans yelling at us while carrying our 2 girls out as if we were some scum bag fans.  Half the people in my section have only showed up since we beat WVU and are total bandwagon fans and those were the ones screaming at ME.  I can't believe it.  So for those of you that scream your heads off at OUR fans remember that some of us may actually be leaving for other reasons then because of the way we have been playing.

To be honest I was hoping for a little reverse psychology and it almost worked  :)

I know some of you people have extentuating circumstances.

Stop being so ******* retarded, god **** it.

Man you're really pissed off aren't you???  Why don't you just chill out some.  Most of us on this board are die-hard fans and have probalby been for longer than you have and have grown up with this program...so lay off.

Yeah thats why I was always the only one wearing the Bulls shirts at school from when I was 12 until this year, because there were sooo many Bulls fans around..please.

You little lying punk you came on this board saying you were a UF fan and had a UF sig and said you may like the Bulls someday. You wore no USF stuff to school when you were 12; you change your story like the wind.

Colby how dare you put something in front of USF football:

I dont care who you grew up with, you are a student at USF now and that is the only school that matters!  You can secretly root for them if you want but honestly get rid of that vomit on your posts. 

Go to ALL football games, not just the attractive ones, and just remember you have a chance to build tradition rather then just carry on. 

GO BULLS!

I want to go to all the games, but if I get the chance to work during the Elon game I will because I need the money. I plan on going to all of the others though no matter what.

Also I know USF is the only school that matters, they are my number one team now but I will still always like the Gators as my second team and nothing will change that.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

but Gators fans are really classy for the most part

laughing.gif

While it is frustrating to see fans leave early form games...it has been even more frustrating watching us play the last 3 weeks.  We are soo much better than this and as a die hard Bulls fan it's hard to watch the way we have been playing.  I'll feel as though I've gotten a few ulcers this year! 

I left with about 3 minutes to go not because I wanted to but because of 2 of my daughters (both under 3 who have been to every game) being extremely exhausted.  We actually watched the rest of the game from under the stadium by the concession stands.  What really pissed me off was the fans yelling at us while carrying our 2 girls out as if we were some scum bag fans.  Half the people in my section have only showed up since we beat WVU and are total bandwagon fans and those were the ones screaming at ME.  I can't believe it.  So for those of you that scream your heads off at OUR fans remember that some of us may actually be leaving for other reasons then because of the way we have been playing.

To be honest I was hoping for a little reverse psychology and it almost worked  :)

I know some of you people have extentuating circumstances.

Stop being so ******* retarded, god **** it.

Man you're really pissed off aren't you???  Why don't you just chill out some.  Most of us on this board are die-hard fans and have probalby been for longer than you have and have grown up with this program...so lay off.

Yeah thats why I was always the only one wearing the Bulls shirts at school from when I was 12 until this year, because there were sooo many Bulls fans around..please.

You little lying punk you came on this board saying you were a UF fan and had a UF sig and said you may like the Bulls someday. You wore no USF stuff to school when you were 12; you change your story like the wind.

Colby how dare you put something in front of USF football:

I dont care who you grew up with, you are a student at USF now and that is the only school that matters!  You can secretly root for them if you want but honestly get rid of that vomit on your posts. 

Go to ALL football games, not just the attractive ones, and just remember you have a chance to build tradition rather then just carry on. 

GO BULLS!

I want to go to all the games, but if I get the chance to work during the Elon game I will because I need the money. I plan on going to all of the others though no matter what.

Also I know USF is the only school that matters, they are my number one team now but I will still always like the Gators as my second team and nothing will change that.

I never said I might like the Bulls some day, why would I join a USF fan forum if I wasn't a fan of the Bulls? I said I was more of a Gators fan than a Bulls fan but that was not entirely true. For me the Gators and Bulls have always been 1A and 1B, but I had been a Gators fan longer. I was a Gators fan in the mid-90s, didn't consider myself a Bulls fan until after my grandma died while she took me to the games I wasn't a fan yet but those games are what made me into a fan and also what led me to realize theres more than just division 1-A, all of college football is exciting. I follow divisions 2 and 3 as well, and love watching the postseason contests when they are televised.

I was wearing Bulls shirts when I was in 7th grade, and i've been going to games since 1998. I am as much of a fan as any of you, and heres an interesting fact: been to 24 Bulls games, 8 Gators games, or 11 including the Outback Bowls. So even with the Outback Bowls I haven't even been to half as many Bulls games despite being a fan since the mid 90s. That alone should illustrate how much of a Bulls fan I am.

laughing.gif

The true fans are, the bandwagoners aren't, the drunken students aren't, but most Gators fans are classy. As much as we hated Ron Zook, we stuck with our team and endured some poor seasons yet Bulls fans can't take a 3 game losing streak with those losses by a combined 15 points except the true classy fans. But apparently no Gators fans have class, the Bulls are the only team with both ******* fans and classy fans. You are absolutely correct.

Colby a lot of people on this board were there from day one and have seen some bad games and seasons.

As far as Gators go you did not endure bad seasons with Zook; real Gator fans can tell you about what it was like before SS and that was pretty bad. But you were not on their bandwagon then. or born I guess.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

laughing.gif

The true fans are, the bandwagoners aren't, the drunken students aren't, but most Gators fans are classy. As much as we hated Ron Zook, we stuck with our team and endured some poor seasons yet Bulls fans can't take a 3 game losing streak with those losses by a combined 15 points except the true classy fans. But apparently no Gators fans have class, the Bulls are the only team with both ******* fans and classy fans. You are absolutely correct.

Colby, don't even try this. Gator fans, as a whole, have been ******** for decades. Are there SOME classy ones? Of course, but the majority have been pompous aholes for years .... and the very fact that you brought up Ron Zook's name in a conversation trying to defend Gator fans as classy shows you have no freaking clue what you're talking about.

Colby a lot of people on this board were there from day one and have seen some bad games and seasons.

As far as Gators go you did not endure bad seasons with Zook; real Gator fans can tell you about what it was like before SS and that was pretty bad. But you were not on their bandwagon then. or born I guess.

Yeah well I wasn't born until 1989 so it was kind of tough for me to be part of the days before Spurrier, glad you figured that out before you looked like a completely dumbass but if you were smart you would have just completely re-did your post.

I grew accustomed to Spurrier and his winning ways, Zook took the Gators from on the verge of the national title in 2001 to medicore SEC team for 3 years than Meyer comes and wins a national title despite not having the right QB for his system and will probably have a few more before too long. Therefore as far as i'm concerned the Gators were bad under Zook, but many fairweather people gave up, true fans stayed behind the Gators and hoped Zook would get fired soon and a better coach would be brought in.

Like at USF there are good fans and bad fans, saying all Gators fans are bad are completely ignorant. Stereotyping Gators fans as ******** is completely uncalled for, when your the fan of a team whos students trashed the field yesterday which was the ultimate display of classlessness. I disagreed with how the officials called the game, but you don't throw things on the field. Those fans are jerks, if I said all USF fans are jerks because of that i'd be called an idiot yet you all accept all Gators fans are ******** when that clearly isn't the case.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I wish I knew about USF back when the team started. I didn't like college football until I got to USF. I'm jealous of all the alum who have been there since day 1! You guys rock.  :gobulls

The Gators with Zook players won a NC and when they started to leave 3 losses and counting. Colby you know little about Gator football. Somehow you manage to know nothing about either of the teams you "follow".

I know how old you are I read your posts; the part about not being alive was sarcasm.

Archived