• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks to All Fans that Left Early

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Great support you provide when the team is playing well.  Why be there when the team is struggling and needs you the most?  In the second half, after we cut it to 11 points, we were never any farther out of the game, but there was a Mass Exodus on the East Stands after the Edwards fumbled punt.  Ok, why is this?  We hold them to a FG there and its still a two possession game.  So, basically we are in the same situation, but our genius fans all leave the stadium?

God I hate our fans.  And yes I stayed until the end, because we were still in the game.  Yes it was an uphill struggle, but we were still in the game.  Freaking Tampa bandwagon fans. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

Great support you provide when the team is playing well.  Why be there when the team is struggling and needs you the most?  In the second half, after we cut it to 11 points, we were never any farther out of the game, but there was a Mass Exodus on the East Stands after the Edwards fumbled punt.  Ok, why is this?  We hold them to a FG there and its still a two possession game.  So, basically we are in the same situation, but our genius fans all leave the stadium?

God I hate our fans.  And yes I stayed until the end, because we were still in the game.  Yes it was an uphill struggle, but we were still in the game.  Freaking Tampa bandwagon fans. 

Could not agree more.......

Our fans are a ******* joke...... It would have made a win that much sweater if we came back.

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

i stayed til the end as did the other 10 people that were in my group

• Content Count:  32

wtf, the fan turnout was pretty good. who cares if they left at least they showed up, last year we'd be jumping up and down if we could fill the lower bowl. it was a shame the team put on such a pisspoor first quarter to a team we should've beaten.

• Content Count:  695

Oh my god yeah I know what you mean. After the Edwards punt like everybody started leaving, and we were a tipped pass with 2 seconds left away from winning the game. I seriously thought that ball would be caught but the defender made a great play. Some of the people in my group wanted to leave too.

Leaving a sporting event is unethical. Michigan State came back from a 38-7 deficit I think it was last year against Northwestern. Earlier that season Michigan State blew a three touchdown lead in the fourth quarter against Notre Dame I believe. I'll admit I thought the game was over in the third quarter but I will never write a team off, I just thought our chances of winning were really slim. Obviously when Michigan State was down 31 points I doubt their fans were too hopeful.

Had the fans stayed I think we could have won, the Bulls needed their support and their home fans weren't there for them.

• Content Count:  720

I couldn't agree more with this thread! I'm a season ticket holder in section 118 and I booed the hell out of all those fans leaving early. Most of them knew it too and had the balls to try and boo back at us?? Me and my group stayed all the way till the end including chatting up our bulls as they walked into the tunnel. Oh, the refs caught hell going into the tunnel and even had a few objects thown at them.

Its easy to be a fan when we're winning, but most people who have never competed for anything in their lives don't understand why it's sooooo important to be there when the team is down. I hated seeing those guys walk into the tunnel with there heads down. I made sure to chat each one up and especially the starters to let them know us real fans and alumni are still there for them and fighting till the end with them.

I think these last three games can be chalked up to having a very young team and some very key injuries, most notable TJ. If TJ were in the game he would've for sure made an impact. I did however love Jenkins back there on special teams. And not to keep beating this issue into the ground, but did anyone notice how fast we moved the ball down the field AND SCORED with none other than Ford in the backfield? He and Taylor are gonna be unstopable in seasons to come.

By the way this is my first ever post because I fell that this is a serious issue with the fans. This also goes for when we're blowing a team out like UCF. The entire student section was empty by mid 4th quarter. Shouldn't we stay and celebrate with our boys too? I was impressed with the turnout tonight, but it's going to take years before we can keep butts in the seat no matter what out record is. UF was 5-3 today with no shot at the SEC or NC, but the swamp was still sold out...

• Content Count:  2,478

Dude its just a game, quit whining. Most fans aren't hardcore like you.

No, it isn't about being hardcore! It is about supporting your team! If that is hardcore then I apologize.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Dude its just a game, quit whining. Most fans aren't hardcore like you.

No, it isn't about being hardcore! It is about supporting your team! If that is hardcore then I apologize.

Don't apologize.

And great first post for lmiusf...thank you.

Archived